a little sunday a little today

JUNKYARD DOG

Feb 29, 2008
Mid Mo
Detector(s) used
DFX, COMPASS SCANNER,
A friend gave me permission to do his yard down the block, close to the places I have been finding the CW stuff. I went there Sunday evening for a hour or two then back today right before dark. The ground is like concrete. We are suppose to be getting some rain tonight and tommorrow ;D Found nine wheats a shotshell base some kind of cap or something which has anheuser brwg ass'n on one side and Busch on the other, it looks more like ceramic but has a or whats left of a metal keeper or? and a couple more DooDads I need help IDing if anyone knows. A handful of clad, about 20 zincolns in a 2 FT square some bodies bank spill or lemonade stand or what ever they were real close to the road and most right on the surface. Anyway not to bad but my hands feel like they been through a grinder then hit with a hammer. I had to use my compass scanner today I broke the toggle switch on my dfx, I guess I could not feel how hard I was trying to pinpoint with it. I called Whites up and talked to a real nice lady who explained to me that if I felt comfortable with soldering that she would just send me the toggle switch out today, I asked if it would affect-effect my warranty, she said no. I have a friend who is a electronic wiz who also has a radio shack franchise, he said he would fix me up. I asked her if there was alot of this type of problem with the switch and she told me not really. The switch looks a little undersized for the job, but thats just my thought. Im a bull in the china cabinet anyway. Thanks for bearing with my long windiness and bad spelling. HH JYD

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG