May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I swung by a thrift store on my way home that has always been good to me with jewelry. The necklace tree was quite full and tangled. I saw this one and it had the telltale signs of gold. Took me about five minutes to untangle it in order to get this one out . It was a $1. The lobster claw clasp was really small and the mark was tiny so I could not read it with a naked eye. I got home and sure enough it's 14 karat white gold. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448835383.315483.jpg

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find JD!! Nothing like a little thanksgiving gold!! We went to a local TS yesterday and nothing! They had a large vase with a sterling base and of course, a complementary copy if an Ebay printout! Sold for $35 so they were asking $25. I walked away chuckling!

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find JD!! Nothing like a little thanksgiving gold!! We went to a local TS yesterday and nothing! They had a large vase with a sterling base and of course, a complementary copy if an Ebay printout! Sold for $35 so they were asking $25. I walked away chuckling!

I hate that. Especially when they use the listed price and not a sold price. I didn't because my other finds but I got some silver over the holidays.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread