A long shot! Dowsing request

Xanthenx

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live on an old home site that has been in my family and constantly inhabited for 200 years. Ive found flint, arrow heads and all kinds of different farm junk deposited over the course of the two centuries of inhabitation. Before my mom died she told my daughter she buried some money in the back yard, but I believe there is a much larger cache out here to find and there is a strange shape made by the formation of planted pecan trees. Please someone help me out here. 20201011_174556.jpg Screenshot_20201011-175027_Gallery.jpg

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most backyard caches are buried so the person can see them from their bedroom window. You can get a steel rod with a "T" handle and probe around looking for a soft spot.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might be zoomed out too much. Once a TN member here, put in a drain tile back yard of farm he inherited. I'm thinking it was 2 mason jar caches of silver coins he dug up. Both caches were down 4 feet, probably never beeped them times detecting the back yard.

OP
OP
X

Xanthenx

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mom always sat on the bed next to her bedroom window, or stood at the kitchen sink staring out in the yard. She got sick in the middle of 2018 and about January 2019 we were having dinner when she told my daughter about the buried cash. Some time between those two events I remember her being out in the yard with her walker and a little spade, but I didn't even question the act as we had been planting lemon trees and all sorts of different plants around the yard.

As for the pecan trees I am prospecting for something much older, maybe my great grandfather would have buried out there. He was a tough old farmer and knew every inch of the land. The farm dump is located on the edge of a cypress forest just off screen to the right, unseen on the images I submitted. In any case I just thought the pecan trees were grown in an awfully unusual formation and I couldn't discern any agriculturally significant logic to the pattern.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got hits for something either old or archaeological here.

20201011_174556-A.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Main hit pinpointed a little better.

20201011_174556-A2.jpg

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing revealed an attraction to paper money in the area of the green shapes, purple area same attraction as Red _desert, and a silver coin attraction in the blue circle area. Thx for posting you pic,
Jon 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang: TnetXantanX10-27-20.jpg

OP
OP
X

Xanthenx

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys I really appreciate your help and I will let you know what I find.

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Two possible silver caches
1)Big cache aprox. 20kilos in the forest
2)Small cache aprox. 3kilos aside a tree

Attachments

• Xanthenx.jpg