A long shot

sgt809

Jun 15, 2008
Back in 1975 my mother lost her wedding band on the beaches near Charlston, S.C.
We were discussing the ring when I thought of this forum. I understand it is a one in a million shot, but I thought I would put it out there. We do not expect it back for free, and are willing to talk if someone by some rare chance found it.
The wedding ring was Gold and Platinum or white gold, with an inscription on the inside. The inscription was unique as the dates are in European format (Day first, then month)
The date 28-2-74 is inscribed on the inside along with some other stuff that she could identify. It is a long shot, but I thought I would put it out there for someone. Chances are it washed away 34 years ago. Thanks for reading all!

OP
OP
S

sgt809

Jun 15, 2008
It would be, I appreciate all the views, that tells me there are a lot of good hearted fellow treasure hunters out there. I do appreciate it! On that note, if anyone from that area at any time remembers finding and selling a ring like that, let me know. I could probably get a grainy picture of it somewhere...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread