txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made it out with my brother and sister in law, Saturday. We hunted from 7pm until 5am. Yep you read that right. I am still recovering. The conditions were not great, too much sand, and too much wind. I got lucky though. I recovered about $4 in clad, 2 cell phones, a car, and then what is in the pics. 1 junk mood ring, 1 stainless kids ring, 1 silver ring, 1 silver virgin mary pendant, and my first James Avery ring, a mans wedding band that is gold and silver and is in Hebrew. Here are the rings details.
The Man's Song of Solomon Wedding Band is 3/8" wide and is available in sizes 6 to 13. The Hebrew inscription reads, "My beloved is mine, and I am hers". Price is $325.00

Attachments

• rings 003.jpg
    rings 003.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 633
  • rings 005.jpg
    rings 005.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 624
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get pooped a lot quicker than that. You did good thought. :headbang:

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep in the water and along the wet sand. I just can not bring myself to hunt in the dry stuff...yuck

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
WTG! I couldn't do that. Waaaaaay tooooo long for me but then you are just a young whippersnapper! What is a James Avery ring... something special? I've never heard of those.

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
txkickergirl said:
here you can see for yourself the beautiful kind of jewelry they make

http://secure.jamesavery.com/index.jsp

I already looked at that site but was wondering how you knew it was a James Avery? Is there some special mark that they use? Like the Frederick Goldman pieces have an FG next to the karat mark. The Leo diamond has a small diamond chip inside the o of Leo on the inside of the ring.

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mark is the candles with the JA on the sides like the pic

Attachments

• ja.JPG
    ja.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 559

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
And that is on everything he makes even the rings. I just wanted to know what to look for. I don't know a lot of the marks so this helps me to identify them. thanks for sharing!

Stickmarsh

May 17, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur & Sovereign
Very productive night, real nice finds. I agree with you about the dry stuff. My dog Jack always says "the wetter the better."

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
txkickergirl, nice job on the rings........Did you get tired?................

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stickmarsh said:
Very productive night, real nice finds. I agree with you about the dry stuff. My dog Jack always says "the wetter the better."

If I had a dog like yours that would dig for me I might just hunt the dry :wink:

Thanks everyone, yeah I was beat, got in around 6am, dropped into bed, was up at 9am and then napped another hour later in the day, then drove home from my dads got home around 10pm and was asleep before my head hit the pillow. Exhausting, however if it wasn't for the whole having to go to work during the day thing, I could easily slip into being a night owl and sleeping during the day, but work like usually ruins everything ;D

Stickmarsh

May 17, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur & Sovereign
My dog Jack says, “give that pup a few months and then mom and pup can double team the beach.”

Attachments

• DogBeach.jpg
    DogBeach.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 375
  • DogBeach.jpg
    DogBeach.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 375

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your finding enough to keep you happy don't stop is what I say. Great hunt!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread