A LOOK AT JAMES BEVERLY WARD, AGENT OF THE BEALE PAPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, the Beale PAPERS Pamphlet/"JOB PRINT" coulda been published to "shake" a family tree to see if a letter would fall out; dunno. PV alluded to something like that... coulda been the James Beverly Risque "family line" of descendants. RM was (via Otey family), Hutter family, Ward family... PV alluded to the "Ruggerman" family; really was the RAGLAND family ( I STILL cannot find the RAGLAND family PAPERS; booklet of "interest"). According to my R & I, the RAGLAND family are descendants of the Hutters, hence... James Beverly Risque.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the Beale PAPERS Pamphlet/"JOB PRINT" coulda been published to "shake" a family tree to see if a letter would fall out; dunno. PV alluded to something like that... coulda been the James Beverly Risque "family line" of descendants. RM was (via Otey family), Hutter family, Ward family... PV alluded to the "Ruggerman" family; really was the RAGLAND family ( I STILL cannot find the RAGLAND family PAPERS; booklet of "interest"). According to my R & I, the RAGLAND family are descendants of the Hutters, hence... James Beverly Risque.

I have looked for the RAGLAND FAMILY PAPERS also. I believe they could be at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill? I believe the code papers were changed. But where the original copy is located? May be the copy Clayton Hart got from Newton Hazelwood since he was in the Otey Family line. None of my information came from Claudine Fulton Ellis. I have all the information in writing. I have an appointment within the next two months to visit the home of the author of the Job Print Pamphlet. I do not know if anything of his still exist? But maybe they can tell me where I can find some more information. This is the type of hunting I enjoy, getting out and meeting the family of the players in the Job Print Pamphlet. I felt it when I talked to Frank Otey Smith and Jimmy Luck. I wish I could meet them all and find out what they know. Most of what they know is passed down but some do have it in writings and letters and that is what I am looking for.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have looked for the RAGLAND FAMILY PAPERS also. I believe they could be at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill? I believe the code papers were changed. But where the original copy is located? May be the copy Clayton Hart got from Newton Hazelwood since he was in the Otey Family line. None of my information came from Claudine Fulton Ellis. I have all the information in writing. I have an appointment within the next two months to visit the home of the author of the Job Print Pamphlet. I do not know if anything of his still exist? But maybe they can tell me where I can find some more information. This is the type of hunting I enjoy, getting out and meeting the family of the players in the Job Print Pamphlet. I felt it when I talked to Frank Otey Smith and Jimmy Luck. I wish I could meet them all and find out what they know. Most of what they know is passed down but some do have it in writings and letters and that is what I am looking for.

Good Luck! The only thing I have seen out there that was not wishful thinking was the NSA documents that states there was a great flood in the area of St Louis. So large was this flood that they moved whole City's to higher ground because of it. I have seen a YouTube video that something close to this by a famous Beale expert. NSA and his documents suggest that the Beale letter failed to survive to the time of sending from the prearranged date of completion in 1832. All that mail lost from certain dates and certain areas according to the expert!

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... This is the type of hunting I enjoy, getting out and meeting the family of the players in the Job Print Pamphlet. I felt it when I talked to Frank Otey Smith and Jimmy Luck. I wish I could meet them all and find out what they know...
You have already told the Sherriff Otey/ Luck family massacre of Thomas Read story as the "real" story behind the Beale Papers, and the Diary of Thomas Beale, a fiction based on 99% fact.
Is this going to be another one of those could be connections?

...but on the bright side, I reckon we can now dismiss all the other versions presented, like Read, Beall diary, sand cast gold and silver bars, wagons with secret bottoms, Boone's Salt Works 30 gal brine iron pots, empty hole and wine bottles, and so on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The only thing I have seen out there that was not wishful thinking was the NSA documents that states there was a great flood in the area of St Louis. So large was this flood that they moved whole City's to higher ground because of it. I have seen a YouTube video that something close to this by a famous Beale expert. NSA and his documents suggest that the Beale letter failed to survive to the time of sending from the prearranged date of completion in 1832. All that mail lost from certain dates and certain areas according to the expert!
That conflicts with the George Radar Brugh killed by Ebenezer Nelms at the Blackhorse Tavern version promoted by Claudine Fulton Ellis, and her finding this lost letter in a family Bible.
One or probably both are wishful thinking speculation, M Poe, as there is NO evidence outside of the 1885 Beale Papers that can prove that anything in the story actually ever occurred.
I realize that is a hard concept for some to accept, but, that is, the TRUTH.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HH! Good Luck to Ya!

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have placed bigscoop and ECS on my ignore list. Now Rebel KGC, let us get down to research...
Bigscoop and I have never hindered your research, its the many many different and conflicting from each other conclusions presented that we have questioned.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, according to the HART PAPERS, when Clayton Hart got the pages of FIGURES (numbers) from Newton Hazlewood, he (CH) asked permission to change the numbers SLIGHTLY in copying 'em; NH was OK with that, so CH did change the figures (numbers) slightly... heh.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That is why I think the "Beale" Ciphers & Hart Ciphers are DIFFERENT... dunno; NEVER really compared 'em.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
By the way I saw a photograph today of the "author" of the Beale Pamphlet. No one would ever guess who it was but R & I has led me to him. I do not think it would be wise to reveal him to the world as next of kin could sue without it being written in his own handwriting...
That sounds similar as to why Rowland D Buford had a talking to with James Beverly Ward after Vincent A Witcher, representing the descendants of those whose names were mention in the job print pamphlet, and one of the many reasons Ward applied for copyright as "agent" with only the title, and not the finished manuscript.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You still have not produced any evidence of this meeting ever happening. And I do not believe it did.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You still have not produced any evidence of this meeting ever happening. And I do not believe it did.
" I do not have to give you any hard information. We can get on here and discuss the information but we do not have to give you our research that confirms this information"- FRANKLIN 07/13/2017

Actually I have, and you posted a "like", remember?
Reckon what's good for Goose Creek is good for Gander Mountain. :thumbsup:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I remember you saying it was on the lady's webpage about "One Letter One Closure" or something like that but that is not proof. Where did she get her information from? And yes to answer you====you do not have to post documented proof that is left up to the poster. But if you could produce a verifiable document of this then we could stop our searching. When I can post a document to verify that the Beale Treasure is true, I will post it. But then you will reply that proves nothing and then you can continue to badger posters still looking for the Beale Treasure truths.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No, that was not me who mentioned "One Letter One Closure" , so you have seen other evidence concerning Witcher's complaint about the Beale Papers to Buford.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen no such evidence other than what you have posted and it has been unfounded.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What you are saying is if you hadn't "seen such evidence" it does not exist?
Yet you post as fact that someone went to St Louis to the Planter's Hotel and saw the portrait of George Radar Brugh in the lobby of a building that hasn't been a hotel or have that name since the 1930's, and Brugh was never the proprietor during the Beale period, something that can be confirmed with basic research.
With so many posts of highly dubious questionable "evidence" presented as "fact" , what are your qualifiers to claim another's information is "unfounded"?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you are saying is if you hadn't "seen such evidence" it does not exist?
Yet you post as fact that someone went to St Louis to the Planter's Hotel and saw the portrait of George Radar Brugh in the lobby of a building that hasn't been a hotel or have that name since the 1930's, and Brugh was never the proprietor during the Beale period, something that can be confirmed with basic research.
With so many posts of highly dubious questionable "evidence" presented as "fact" , what are your qualifiers to claim another's information is "unfounded"?

That was not posted as fact. That information came from a clairvoyant that can transcend time. So it is not for you to question me why don't you question her.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That was not posted as fact. That information came from a clairvoyant that can transcend time...
If you look up your original post on this, yes you did present this as fact, and went on further to relate how she showed you the location of "their" graves.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will let you have the upper hand. No need to respond to you further. If we were in the old days I would slap a glove in your face and ask for a duel. This is absolutely my last post to you. You are oppressive and useless to talk to.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Why do you present information if you take offence when one questions it?
Do you expect others to just accept what you state as absolute fact?
Does that constitute a need for a duel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions