Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's funny, They do not need a tractor So they converted it to the only bike that would haul them! She can pull the plow!

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people have no shame :help: Don't laugh, in some parts, that 'thing' they're riding is considered a luxury vehicle :laughing7: :tongue3:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
Look at it this way.....he has the best Hanns device ever naturally made! What man wouldn't want to have a soft pillow like that pair to rest their head on? Her package may be a little extra large but he has quite a airbag of his own...not one person has pointed that out yet.....Why is it OK for Men and not Woman?

Because it looks like My airbag? :headbang:

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
Dave44 said:
texastee2007 said:
Look at it this way.....he has the best Hanns device ever naturally made! What man wouldn't want to have a soft pillow like that pair to rest their head on? Her package may be a little extra large but he has quite a airbag of his own...not one person has pointed that out yet.....Why is it OK for Men and not Woman?

Because it looks like My airbag? :headbang:
really isn't it the inside of a person that truly counts?

Well, if the inside resembles anything even close to the outside, I'm running in the opposite direction faster than Olympic winner Jesse Owens :laughing7: :tongue3:

I happen to like big gals. Curvy, svelte, rubenesque, husky, big boned, heavy, pleasingly plump, rotund...BUT, there's a difference between a 'big gal' and a woman that can double for an obese, long haul trucker who hasn't seen his toes in over 20 years :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Tee I saw those bull horns right away. I like those.

SWR Maybe he can spell Walmart, and then again maybe he can't either. :laughing9:

That would be quite a sight if he poped a wheely, wouldn't it? :laughing7:

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
SWR I didn't mean that as a cheap shot. Take notice the words 'maybe' and 'either' which were meant more
of a crack about my own wrong spelling than about some else's. I can't cut someone down for something I have
done myself. :laughing7:

I also thought it was a pretty neat pic. The guy used some good inginuity to come up with something like
that.

Ray

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray S S said:
SWR I didn't mean that as a cheap shot. Take notice the words 'maybe' and 'either' which were meant more
of a crack about my own wrong spelling than about some else's. I can't cut someone down for something I have
done myself. :laughing7:

I also thought it was a pretty neat pic. The guy used some good inginuity to come up with something like
that.

Ray

People take too much effort trying to be offended. Relax, people make fun of each other everyday, thin skin does not make us stronger.

That bike is incredible as Ray said. Look at how much work that took! it did not just get involved in a wreck and turn into that!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty cool pic, Ray! Double T, double t...interestin about the bell and bad spirits. I'll have to get you a pic, but on the back of my pick up my hitch cover is a bull skull, turned upside down. Below that hangs a cow bell. It's to keep away bad Texans!!! hahaha! How is ol Beevo doin these days?

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard of an even older story about bells. It's said that the old time wagoners (our country's first truckers) would tie a cow bell to their wagons so they could hear each other, especially at night, as they approached each other on the narrow trails. Story goes that, if a wagon were to break down and you stopped to help get it going again, the driver was obliged to give up his bell to the person that helped him. Hence the meaning of, "I'll be there with bells on".

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Thanks RGINN, glad you liked it. That skull must have kind of tricky getting it on the hitch upside down. I would
like to see a pic of it.

Thanks T for that interesting story about the origin of the biker bells. I have never heard of that tradition. I have
never seen any of them on a bike, but have never really looked to see if there was one. LOL. Don't see many
motorcycles, though.

Packerbacker I like the one you told , too about the old wagonmasters.

Ok, SWR Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread