the treasure map.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 2,754
OP
OP
wyoming

wyoming

Jun 8, 2007
wyoming
It's amazing how many people can't even read this map nor figurte it out--and they call themselves treasure hunters--81 views and no comments--because no one has a clue.
This is one of the resons I quit coming to this site. No one knows anything, it is all about advertisement.

stefpryce

Feb 22, 2010
Maine
Detector(s) used
f-70
im new to hunting in general as well as this site, if youd care to elaborate id love to give this 'map' a go.....

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wyoming said:
It's amazing how many people can't even read this map nor figurte it out--and they call themselves treasure hunters--81 views and no comments--because no one has a clue.
This is one of the resons I quit coming to this site. No one knows anything, it is all about advertisement.

Why don't you start off by explaining the background of this picture instead of going off half cocked.

I would love to know about it but not at the expense of stroking your 81 view ego.

If you quit coming to the site because we are all ignorant did you come back hoping that all the advertising would go away and the general IQ would jump by 20 points?

I don't see any advertising except at the header and it's your choice to click it or not.

I think it's a great site and am glad to help it along.

Thanks for the post and HH

hypoman

Jul 25, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
I've worked in the State Hospital (for mentally insane) for 5 years and a lot of the patients would get mad at everyone else for not "seeing" what they "see" as well.

discovery_bound

Feb 4, 2008
South Dakota, B&R in Montana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
wyoming said:

If you knew what that map really was, you'd be better off looking for the treasure instead of being worried about what other people think. My guess is that YOU posted it because YOU have no clue what YOU are looking at and want someone here to assist YOU in deciphering. Too bad nobody here 'knows anything', guess you're S.O.L.

HH
DB

Murky

Mar 31, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Well I gave it a go. I tried finding something, anything that even somewhat looked artificial or evidence of carving. :icon_scratch:

All I see are rocks :dontknow:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, guys. Don't you realize that wyoming can't read it either and is hoping one of US can decipher it for him................ or at least get him started? Mr. wyoming, if you hadn't posted that snide comment, I might have developed an interest in trying to help, but now......no thanks.

Happy hunting and have a good life. :hello:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, OK. Here's what came to mind when I first saw your photo. You should research the Masonic movement. There. If you actually do some research on it, you may find what I stumbled across by accident and it just MIGHT be your key.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
master mason said:
i'll take door number 2

are you sure,youll have to share with the possum

Attachments

• possum.JPG
    possum.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 2,306

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Careful analysis and some beer....just 2 sticks of dynamite and detect when the rubble is clear.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Wyoming - sorry I just didn't even see your thread posted here. I am NOT sure that is a treasure map, it could be Amerindian pictograms, based on the little I can make out in the pix. Can you get any closer-in photos, of the engravings? I can't make any real judgements on it yet.
Oroblanco

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
First, this is a nice pic. I will be one of the first to say that I do not know what I am looking at or looking for...a pic with more detail would be more helpful.

OP
OP
wyoming

wyoming

Jun 8, 2007
wyoming
lol--you guys are too tough on me--
I have been busy--just checked in and wow--I am gone for a bit and the wolves feed.
Yes I can give a snide comment now and then- A bit impatient at times as well. But truly you need to know me a bit better. How about a personal message from some of you--a more one to one that way. ( I went thru a divorce--haven't sold any treasure I have--had to go back to work--rebuild what the wife took from me--ha ha--finding it is easier then selling it!!!!!! )
Take care-sorry I have not been online.
Lately I have not cared so much-I found mine ( treasure ) and still have gotten no where-it was almost a waste of my life!
Sincerely wyoming
P.S. if any of you are up my way-give me a shout-Take you to see some things

Melbeta

May 10, 2010
wyoming said:

Well, I never said anything, being a gentleman, and a geologist as well, as I had already dug up that treasure years ago, spent it too, had a heck of a time with the money, and had a hard time sticking all of those fractured layered metamorphosied granitic rocks back in again, so that it would look like it had not been touched, I surmised you were looking for "the culprit", and I guess you just wanted me to "fess up"? Okay, I fess, I got it before you got there... But you had already "figurte" (figured) it out. Yes, I am a treasure hunter, and when I find it, I do not leave any of it behind. Sorry...

usagold

Sep 15, 2010
Rapid City, S. Dak.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Melbeta said:
wyoming said:

Well, I never said anything, being a gentleman, and a geologist as well, as I had already dug up that treasure years ago, spent it too, had a heck of a time with the money, and had a hard time sticking all of those fractured layered metamorphosied granitic rocks back in again, so that it would look like it had not been touched, I surmised you were looking for "the culprit", and I guess you just wanted me to "fess up"? Okay, I fess, I got it before you got there... But you had already "figurte" (figured) it out. Yes, I am a treasure hunter, and when I find it, I do not leave any of it behind. Sorry...
YOU have been there? Well, you missed one sack. It was on the left side at 4'.

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could the treasure simply be the variety of faces & animals that are features of the rock. I see a pig's head, two small human heads side by side, a human face, a wolves head, aprofile of a big nosed man, a bird or bat, an eagle/hawk, another nig nosed dude possibly laughing or smiling, a smaller smiling profile, and maybe another pig looking straight at you with it's mouth open. This is more than 8 though...Not sure if this was what you were talking about or not, it could be I just have a good imagination. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread