A measurement in intrest

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my daily schedule I have time where I do look at other sites. One of these is a metal detecting forum site which has a method of tracking and displaying viewers last visit. These are from minutes to days not by date only, which shows a direct interest in popular topics. They have it laid out by manufacture so it is easy to find where the main interest is. For a very long time now the main interest seems to be in the Minelab Nox threads which usually shows visits in minutes where some of the other manufactures are in days and even weeks. It seems to be a very good indicator of acceptance of a product.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I do not like tracking of any kind. Unfortunately, most sites do just that...track!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hear good things about the Equinox series, but I've also seen many being sold used. There are those in this hobby that continue to buy the newest machines, I ,on the other hand, rather continue to use the machine I know the best, she hasn't let me down yet.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I hear good things about the Equinox series, but I've also seen many being sold used. There are those in this hobby that continue to buy the newest machines, I ,on the other hand, rather continue to use the machine I know the best, she hasn't let me down yet.
Yes i have seen so many Equinox up for sale it makes one wonder what is going on?

OP
OP
B

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just finished a visit over there and seen that the Nox had a visits in minutes, Deus 5 hrs, Nokta 1 hr, Teknetics minutes, Gar Max 4 days. Doesn't this peak an individuals interest in just why there is so much interest being generated by a certain product line???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread