HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you dam right it is... just dont tell them your grandma died, because that never works unless she really did..

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have managed many people in my life and always preferred when a person just told me they needed a day off. I would not pry into why. I was only concerned if they did it often and their work was suffering. In my line of work a person's work load would increase when they were gone, so often the day off required extra work to catch up.

I am reminded of a person back in 1980 or so who called in sick and the next day their pictures was in the paper for having caught a state record striped bass. So, if you take that mental health day, try not to appear in the paper the next day...for any reason!

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all,

I'm not sure but is it legitimate to play hookie from work. if the sun has melted the snow and the weather is good?

Mental Health Days Are Allowed!!! Any time You Need A Break And Need to Relax!!! My Boss Is Great I Get Breaks When Needed!! And She Loves seeing What We Find!!! It Nice to have A Great Boss!!!! I guess Being on call 24/7 Helps

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didnt even talk to My Boss And Im taking A Mental Health Weekend Gave the Oncall Phone to My Helper!!! Sweet Weekend Ahead Time to Relax!!! Had Several Double Spiced rum and Cokes so Far !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread