A message from GOD

gxray

Jan 30, 2009
Three weeks ago I hunted a NC beach. I found some nice items and returned both of them. Here is the story entitled "the perfect storm" ... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/todays-finds/301850-perfect-storm.html

The following weekend I returned to that beach. Within the first 10 minutes of hunting I found a gold ring. 10k wedding band weighing 3.2 grams. Ten minutes later I found another ring. This one was stainless steel with some gold trim. All around the outside of the ring in embossed lettering was The Lord's Prayer. Another hour or two of hunting yielded a few dollars in clad and a few junk earrings and body jewelry.

Obviously it pays to do a good deed or two....the proof is in the gold and the message from GOD.

Btw...I rec'd an email from the woman I returned the watch to with pics of her and her watch. I'll post them and pics of the rings as soon as I get to a regular pc.

Upvote 0

csachipper

Apr 9, 2009
Kenansville NC
Detector(s) used
T2 / Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I told you that you would get rewarded 10 fold. Kindness is a lost art. I will be at Emerald Isle next week from Wednesday to Saturday. If you are going to be swinging there next week buzz me.

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome thanks for the story :thumbsup:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I told you that you would get rewarded 10 fold. Kindness is a lost art. I will be at Emerald Isle next week from Wednesday to Saturday. If you are going to be swinging there next week buzz me.
I hunted Emerald Isle and Salter Path beaches MANY times in the '90s. Always good. Then I'd go up to the Dolphin? go-cart track and tear up the track till we'd get kicked out! Good luck. TTC

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
I knew this guy who played a record at 78 speed and saw God.

Sounds like a dude I shared an apartment with briefly in the 70's. The record was Pink Floyd-Dark side of the Moon...
BTW Gxray, nice gesture to do this. I post identifyable rings that I find in the local newspaper via the internet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread