Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to change things up a bit and think outside the box. There was an old Paiute indian woman that had been studied in the 1930's and lived on the same site that her family had occupied for many generations. I read about her in a book written by the lady that studied her. From the description she had written in the book, I deduced where she had lived and got permission from the land owner to have a look. The arrowhead was a big surprise. It was just laying right on top of the soil, as was the glass trade bead. When I started finding all those brass clothing rivets I started getting pretty excited. I could just picture somebody forgetting a coin in a pocket. No such luck. Oh well, some interesting things anyways. Can anybody tell me anything about the 2 piece button? No markings on the reverse that I can see. 23nov20 finds2.jpg 23nov20 finds8.jpg 23nov20 finds1.jpg 23nov20 finds4.jpg 23nov20 finds9.jpg 23nov20 finds7.jpg

Upvote 11

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and interesting background story...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice relics, congrats! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread