A new first and a crazy story from the bank manager

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought a box of halves today and found my first 1970 D. It is a looker, with a few scratches. I also dumped that box and asked the manager changing that back if I could have the foreign coins on the magnet. When he gave me the coins a calculator battery fell into the hopper so I reached in to get it out. The manager said that was pretty common. One time he said he found a .44 cal bullet, i.e. live ammo in the outside reject trey. Crazy story!

Upvote 0

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
About 2 weeks ago I was at my dump bank and noticed about 3 .22L rounds inside the counter, so i had a teller come clean it out...total of like 15 rounds in there...Lol

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
conleytheking said:
About 2 weeks ago I was at my dump bank and noticed about 3 .22L rounds inside the counter, so i had a teller come clean it out...total of like 15 rounds in there...Lol
Stock up while you can!

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, so it doesn't sound that crazy to find ammo in the coin counter. Next time I will look for ammo, buckshot, and maybe a fish hook.... :laughing7:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
palidin20603 said:
Ok, so it doesn't sound that crazy to find ammo in the coin counter. Next time I will look for ammo, buckshot, and maybe a fish hook.... :laughing7:
makes sence, I have a coin can. when i come home and have change in my pocket it goes in that can. There has been times I have had .357s in my pocket and if I didn't think about it it would have gone in the the coin can.

But I never put fishhooks in my pocket!!!!!!! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread