A New poster for my office

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was sitting in my office last week staring at all the photos and pictures on the wall while daydreaming about low tides and seagulls at the beach. I realized all of the art and photos in the office are dedicated to the desert and mountains of Arizona, gold prospecting trips, guests and business acquaintances. Not one beach shot! Hmmm...

Well, I fixed that. Made this up and had it framed. I took the photo at Jones Beach on Long Island, New York, a little after dawn. My wife calls it, "The hand of God," photo. Anyway, thought I would share!
:icon_pirat:

Attachments

• ittyawl.jpg
    ittyawl.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 538
Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be about the time I'm leaned back in that chair really enjoying that picture when it would suddenly hit me........."ShI&!....I left my scoop and detector there!" :laughing7: Nice pic. :thumbsup:

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You ought to think about selling them....I'd take one! Nice poster.
The wallpaper on my computer at work has a photo of me detecting at Myrtle and I put a caption on it...." Practicing my Retirement Job" everyone loves that one.
Cliff

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, you are very talented!

That is a great photo , and a terrific idea to make a poster of it.

Thanks for sharing it with us

Lorraine

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Nice picture!

tabjunkie

Greenie
Aug 22, 2010
Delaware
Detector(s) used
whites dfx,at pro,ace250
See that's the picture in my head that I describe to my shrink ever since stepping on to the beach with a detector
after getting into this hobby. Should title it "ANY BEACH USA"

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry of all your photos I have seen this one has to be one of the best you have done !
I hope maybe next year we can get together and you can take some of me while we are detecting .

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you EVERYONE for the kind words! :notworthy: Without a doubt, this is THE most supportive and informative Beach & Water forum I belong to. You folks ROCK! :headbang:

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry Soloman said:
Thank you EVERYONE for the kind words! :notworthy: Without a doubt, this is THE most supportive and informative Beach & Water forum I belong to. You folks ROCK! :headbang:

I agree ..this forum has "class" :headbang:

p.s. you rock too, Terry! :hello:

Lorraine

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it sure would be tough getting work done with that picture in front of me, nice shot and worthy of a screen saver.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread