A New Prayer Request Nov 28th

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol yeah...those are some sexy glasses huh! She is right where she needs to be, of that I have no doubt and she is doing amazingly well. It is just real hard for Teresa to not be able to leave with a baby so baby is at hospital and Teresa is at Ronald McDonald house and John will have to be in Madras....makes Teresa feel pretty alone and hard to fight the depression with all the hormone changes and being seperated from everyone. It will work out for the best though!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Cynangyl said:
lol yeah...those are some sexy glasses huh! She is right where she needs to be, of that I have no doubt and she is doing amazingly well. It is just real hard for Teresa to not be able to leave with a baby so baby is at hospital and Teresa is at Ronald McDonald house and John will have to be in Madras....makes Teresa feel pretty alone and hard to fight the depression with all the hormone changes and being seperated from everyone. It will work out for the best though!

You darn tootin' Tersea will be ok. She's got her mom's DNA and God's love----Dani too!

For you all.

Attachments

• wordshugs3.gif
    wordshugs3.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 122

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
she is so beautiful, wow next time let Theresa know I can get her a helo ride she don't need to go into labor for it.

Remember dear one we are praying and praising God for her

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
thanks guys...that means more than you know!

I want a helo ride!! How come everyone else gets one? I sure am NOT going into labor to get one! :tongue3:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:

I want a helo ride!! How come everyone else gets one? I sure am NOT going into labor to get one! :tongue3:

want a ride on the harley
want a ride on the helo
want a ride on a horse

soon you'll want to ride a bull too

:wink:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

want a ride on the harley
want a ride on the helo
want a ride on a horse

soon you'll want to ride a bull too

:wink:

nope....done that one....ok, so it was just a steer! lol I have ridden many a horse, showed and trained horses for many years...just never rode one on a beach. lol Have ridden a harley but never gotten enough of that....never gotten to ride a helo though...always wanted to....always wanted to jump out of a plane and have not done that yet either tho. :tongue3:

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Riden a Harley I agree can not get enough of that, Been in a tethered hot air balloon I wish it wasn't tethered! Love to ride horses its been a while but, I too have never riden on the beach! And a Helo I got to sit in one but they were not giving rides darn! As for jumpin out of a plane I think I would like to try at least the tandem kind 1st!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Cyna, your grandbaby is beautiful. I'll be praying she and mom get to go home soon. luv ya....Pepper

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Yesterday morning Dani ate her entire feeding without having to use the feeding tube and she was maintaining her body temperature so they took her out of the isolette and removed the feeding tube and said they would treat her like a big girl and see if she gained weight or lost it. Last night Teresa called and said Dani had been real sleepy and did not seem to eat much when she nursed and that she was a tad bit on the cold side temp wise so she was afraid she would end up back in the isolette with her feeding tube again. No word yet this morning on how she is doing. I sure hope things are going good and she will be home soon. It sucks not being able to be there and hold her! :'(

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
awww thanks! Teresa did finally call and said that Dani had actually gained 17 grams yesterday without getting any tube feedings so she is doing pretty good! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great news !! Is it going to be enough to keep trying her off the tube? Praying that it is! How is the body temp doing?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
She would have to lose weight at this point for them to put the tube back in so nope....no tube! yay! She is doing okay with her temp too!

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Cyndi that is the greatest news to hear! So now when you see them give them both a hug and kiss from me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions