A nice 2 hours- Confederate Block C

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I got out for about 2 hours after work. I was hoping my boss would make it out as this is out spot. Well I guess he couldn't pull himself away. Over the last few weeks some great relics have come out of this place including 2 Block A's, a bunch of General service Eagle buttons, Eagle staffs and other super cool relics. Well when it popped out I thought straight away Confederate. So by the time I got home it was killing me. Well as you can see the rest is history.

Thanks for reading
Ynp

Attachments

• image-1101335918.jpg
    image-1101335918.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 574
  • image-3215858604.jpg
    image-3215858604.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 150
  • image-2737762218.jpg
    image-2737762218.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 689
Upvote 4

Nooberz

Nov 16, 2010
Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great button right there!

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2009
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:headbang: That one is on my wish list buddy, A BIG congrats the C never shows itself

OP
OP
ynpto804

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang: That one is on my wish list buddy, A BIG congrats the C never shows itself

Yeah, I never thought I would see one in the hole either. Thanks for the comment.

pwcguy

May 20, 2010
Va
Detector(s) used
E-Trac (retired)
CTX3030, Double Eagle
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great button. That'll go great with all the other buttons you have in your collection. :occasion14:

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2009
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Its not hard to see what this site has become. WE post great relics and then get only a few replies. I think this is a fantastic relic that I would trade a sack full of silver coins for anyday

OP
OP
ynpto804

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jamesbibb said:
Its not hard to see what this site has become. WE post great relics and then get only a few replies. I think this is a fantastic relic that I would trade a sack full of silver coins for anyday

James, I completely agree. It's a shame to see so many great rare civil war relics go by the waste side here.I guess we are just out numbered.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
jamesbibb said:

I could not agree more. That is a nice little hunk of history.

Last edited:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll trade ya my Iron backed Block "I" for it.......:laughing7:

stewielouie

May 14, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
MXT, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree on what seems like a lack of interest in Civil war relics. My take on it is this..... for lots of people there is little or no chance of ever getting to dig any CW stuff....(1/3rd of the US maybe has a opportunityto dig this stuff) I'm in central Virginia, and have no where to dig CW stuff myself. But now a silver coin or 3 I can dig any where across the world. And actually have a decent chance of doing just that. Love the CW stuff however, just really know nothing about all the different buttons and such that I see posted. Some of it its pretty self explanatory, some of it I feel I would needs lots of reference material to figure out which is which...... HH, and I definately appreciate the CW relic posts. Stewielouie!

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2009
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have to agree on what seems like a lack of interest in Civil war relics. My take on it is this..... for lots of people there is little or no chance of ever getting to dig any CW stuff....(1/3rd of the US maybe has a opportunityto dig this stuff) I'm in central Virginia, and have no where to dig CW stuff myself. But now a silver coin or 3 I can dig any where across the world. And actually have a decent chance of doing just that. Love the CW stuff however, just really know nothing about all the different buttons and such that I see posted. Some of it its pretty self explanatory, some of it I feel I would needs lots of reference material to figure out which is which...... HH, and I definately appreciate the CW relic posts. Stewielouie!

well thats good to hear. ANd if you are anywhere in Central Va then civil war relics are near by.

Jun 14, 2012
Concord California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Whites DFX, Whites Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful cavalry button, congrats!! You guys back east are so lucky to have that history in your area.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MKnTenn

Jul 30, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Great big fat button, what a great find! I'd love to see that greeny come rolling out of the hole! HH

OP
OP
ynpto804

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MKnTenn said:
Great big fat button, what a great find! I'd love to see that greeny come rolling out of the hole! HH

Its a cool feeling, I can't wait tell the next one comes out the ground

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions