A nice new Package of Big Bright Felt-Tip Markers !!

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not sure of that PD with so many various dump banks mixing it all up. But one thing I will say is that whatever time they spend playing "picasso" they aren't roll hunting :-)

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Im not sure of that PD with so many various dump banks mixing it all up. But one thing I will say is that whatever time they spend playing "picasso" they aren't roll hunting :-)

That is why I don't mark, the coin might be useful to someone, and it takes time.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I occasionally mark my coins with a big black B across kennedy's face... I mark about 5-10 coins per batch I dump, and only on non-collectible coins. :thumb_up:

OP
OP
Piledriver

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Not to worry BB. This is not a few face-marks.

No, this guy just didn't get enough of crayon-time in School.

I would say that the only thing uglier than a fist full of clad is a handful of Clown-Clad.

Oh, well, just thought I would salute my competition, if they are reading this.

Keep on Rollin' !

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
I think every coin is collectable to the right person. Someone might be making a book of coins and maybe that marked coin is the one they need to finish the book. Sure it's unlikely, but I don't mark coins for that very reason. Anyway that is just the way I see it. Not saying everyone should stop, if you want to mark them then by all means do it, it's your money. I just don't see the point with the millions and millions of coins that are out there, what are the chances of you getting your entire dump back? I'm sure a few people out there have had one coin they marked come back to them at some point, maybe even an entire roll....but for the people who do boxes, have you ever came across a box that had nothing but your marked coin dumps? If you have seperate pickup and dump banks it just seems very unlikely that you would get your own marked coin box back.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread