A nice score today!!

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
Today I picked up my 2 weekly boxes, and the teller said we have $100 in rolls someone dropped off today. He then said one roll was all silver, so he takes out a clear plastic coin holder and says look there all silver . So I look at it and show no emotion and said I will take them all. I did not want to seem excited , but when I looked at them in the car I said nice, I finally found a full roll. All 1967 BU as the lable had said on the tube. The 2/ boxes were skunks , but the other rolls had 3/ 64s and 6/ 40s. HH to all.

Upvote 0

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice!! Its great only buying 2 or 3 rolls, finding a bunch of silver and not having to worry about all the clad to dump. I cut way back on ordering boxes and have really started to purchase cwr only. Around here any bank wether you have a account or not is more than happy to sell you all there halves. I have gone threw 2k a week for the past 5 months and have about a 2.5 per box average. I have bought maybe 1200$ in cwr and found 33-40% and 7- 90%. i feel you have a better chance of hitting that huge haul buying cwr vs cases.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread