Oct 23, 2007

Attachments

• sw bradshaw mtn_320x240.jpg
    sw bradshaw mtn_320x240.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,664
Upvote 0

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
Yes, its way too hot now. I was around BCC, AZ most of the fall last year and the spring this year. Can ya see the high pressure gas pipeline being put in? They dug 60 -80 feet down to bedrock, right throught Saguaro cactus like mowing down grass, this company has NO reclamation bond either!

Detecting on the right-of-way is fun!

Aufinder01

OP
OP
DanB

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
Sad to say but yes I have seen the pipe line trench, all the way from just north of Black Canyon City (BCC), up and through Prescott valley, I would like to ride the trench line if I can get some time off from work before they bury the pipe, those guys had to cross old ancient river beds while trenching, and I am guessing most of the machine operators don't even know what to look for, or even have a clue that they are digging in a very mineral rich desert floor. I sure hope that this pipe line dose not open the way for the future growth and unnecessary expansion of the freeway through this little last bit of diminishing pristine desert. Well on the bright side they dug a long and deep trench and exposed a lot of ground that very well could hold new nugget patches.......HH to all.

db

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I got a video on ebay..it was under gold prospecting..called..GOLD NUGGET PROSPECTING Metal detecting with the pros.....the whole thing was detecting in the Bradshaw Mt's....The wording in the ebay ad was .....Gold Prospecting in Arizona with the pros...........Now that is the best video i have seen on metal detecting for gold i must have watched it 15 times never get tired of it...............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread