A observation on the "Roper Survey"

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Hey All,
Has anyone notice that in the "Roper Survey" the intersect with the vectors is at the "Flood Tunnel Inlet" at "Smith's Cove". Strike a line from the "Flood Tunnel Inlet" and project it "true West". Now strike a line from the inlet and project it 7 degrees down which intersects the two white granite stones with the holes in them. Now strike a line from the inlet to the "Money Pit" and it to is a 7 degree angle from the line with the white granite stones. Now strike one more line from the inlet to the point of the "Stone Sextant " or "Stone Triangle" and we have a perfect 33 degree angle. That of a "Grand Master", but remember one does not descend so level of "Grand master", one must ascend to that level. The "Vault" that was built in praise of God, Designed by "Enoch" the grand Architect and built by his son "Methuselah" the "Master Builder". Where is "Enoch" honored in the "Masonic Teachings"? "The Seventh Degree", The Royal Arch degree, the Arch of the underground "Vaults" that "Enoch" designed. How about we strike a line from the flood tunnel inlet and strike it do west at a 7 degree angle into the ground. Where do we stop? How about 15 rods west of the inlet. It's only 30 feet in the ground.....

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Oh my, I don't think I have ever had a thread go through with out a reply....I don't know what to make of it...Usually you guys are on it like a dog with a new chew toy, trying to get tha sqeeker out...

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My amateur commit would be. As I have only read a couple of the many books out there on the Oak Island and read along on this site an another one, your post seems to be taking for granted that you know where the flood tunnel inlets are and the exact spot of the Money Pit in order to "snap" a line between stuff and them.. It is my understanding that the exact location of the Money Pit is not known currently from all the digging and filling of that area, and some still actually debate on whether there are flood tunnels in Smith Cove or not.. Most of the stones that people reference have been moved atleast alittle from the different searchers on the island along the way.. Even if your correct it is just one of many theories.. Which may be the correct one, who knows..

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Finally!! Thanks n2mini for talking, a lot of people don't realize that the only reference to Oak Island before that area was really changed is the "Roper Survey". It was done in 1937 before Robert Dunfield and Dan Blankenship brought in the heavy machinery. That is when they found the "Stone Triangle and the "two white granite stones with the 1/4 inch holes in the top. The only thing that wasn't accounted for was a stone that was at the end of the 30 rod length, that was the stone that Dan Blankenship unearthed. It had the letter "G" boxed in on it. You see, Gilbert Hadden believe the that "Map" in the book "Captain Kidd and his Skeleton island" that Gilbert Hadden and something to do with finding the "Money Pit". But the trigonometry doesn't work, the 30 rod length goes past the "stone triangle" in to the water and the directions are to "Vague". I have said in the past that it has to do with Oak Island and the treasure but we have to read the directions backwards which will place the end of the 30 rod length on the "True East-West line" from the flood tunnel inlet. Or as I had said "The 33rd degree level". David McGinnis and his two friends found that tree in 1795 because somebody wanted the attention at that "TREE". I told Marty Lagina and he had forwarded it to Rick and Craig. Lets see if the listen.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Now please don't get me wrong, I an not down grading anyone's work because non of us are right until it is found. It is hard to explain but I believe someone created a way to find the vault but so it's contents wouldn't be lose forever. I believe that who ever knew where the vault was never went back to Europe. They stayed here, the lost Templar Colony that Giovanni Verrazano was thought to be looking for instead of finding a new route to China for the King of France. He was the one who named the east coast of North America from North Carolina North "Acadia". The Templar's/Masons in Europe only knew the "Colony" in North America as "The Shepherds of Arcadia".

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Mason's Star Map posts where every marker is on the island!

Including where the original location of the Oak Island Money Pit was!

Celestial Map.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions