A one cent hunt yesterday, a lonely penny.

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• Heads.jpg
    Heads.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 616
  • tails.jpg
    tails.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 618
Upvote 0
S

seger98

But you got out with the grandson, that's the best part of it, I can't wait until I can take my granddaughter out with me, that will be a great day!

Chris

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Remember its quality not quantity.....quality with the grandson!

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
THE GRANDSON IS WHAT COUNTS. I KNOW BOTH OF YOU HAD A GREAT TIME. :thumbsup:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well...I spent four hours hunting in the woods today and only found one lonely wheat penny. :-X :P :D You two did much better than I.

Nana :wink:

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I enjoy my grandson. He told me that day that I had better be proud he's my grandson. He helps get me out of those woods otherwise I would get lost. I would like to have found more coins, but like you say that's just a small part of it. Happy Hunting to all. Thanks.

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I enjoy my grandson. He told me that day that I had better be proud he's my grandson. He helps get me out of those woods otherwise I would get lost. I would like to have found more coins, but like you say that's just a small part of it. Happy Hunting to all. Thanks.

Sounds like you are doing a real good job with that boy. Keep building him up. Good find. Great quality time. :thumbsup:

john

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Made another little hunt today with out the grandson. He was in school. I did find a couple interesting finds though. Found my birthday, 1945 Wheatie. I try to post them soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread