A Perfect Day For Beach and Snipe-ing! Paid Well w/ Silver, Bills, and Clad Coins!

thecolonel

May 1, 2013
Hampstead, NH
Detector(s) used
Whites ID
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was my last day for the week of carefree frolicking at the beach as the rain moves in tomorrow. Saturday and Sunday is being sniped by the wife. Anyway, I had a good day as the weather held out this a.m. For my efforts at the beach, I recovered $4.24 in change and a silver K pendant! On the way home, I stopped at a beach store that has a vac. I sniped the contents of the submerged canister. A sloppy affair to say the least. Processed it at home and came out with $17.76 in clad and bills. Yes, I said bills. $6.00 in bills. It amazes me how the general public rather suck it up instead of looking through the trash before vacuuming. My gain. Grand total today? $22.+ as well as silver pendant, a birthstone still attached to its silver mount and a now collectible New Hampshire Road Token. Not to mention fresh air and well needed exercise!

20130613_104821_resized.jpg20130613_152323_resized.jpg20130613_152436_resized.jpg20130613_152547_resized.jpg

Upvote 2
Some Nice Finds There Colonel!:icon_thumright: Why was the canister submerged? :dontknow:

Some Nice Finds There Colonel!:icon_thumright: Why was the canister submerged? :dontknow:

The corner of the parking lot was flooded w/ standing water and the vacuum was submerged in 6 inches of water and the contents wicked it up.

WOOO! I just noticed that I have been upgraded to FULL MEMBER!!! I am a somebody now!

WOOO! I just noticed that I have been upgraded to FULL MEMBER!!! I am a somebody now!

awesome finds yet again and lol i think full member is at the 100 post mark:icon_thumleft:

Oh. I see....everyone gets the full member at 100. I thought....forget it!

according to mine, im a hero lol

Way to go colonel with finds like that instead of a promotion to full member it should have been General lol.

I cleaned out 5 more vacuums yesterday. Got $6.18 in change and .8 gram 14kt earing. One vacuum was soaking wet and moving. Full of maggots. steve

I cleaned out 5 more vacuums yesterday. Got $6.18 in change and .8 gram 14kt earing. One vacuum was soaking wet and moving. Full of maggots. steve

Nice. I'm pretty sure posts like this will help keep this hobby at a pretty low number of people lol.

LOL it was moving, yep not to many will be checking vacs now.

Great finds! It amazes me what people throw out! Congrats and HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back