Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I want to render a salute of appreciation to Wanda and Kellyco for their willingness to "go the extra mile" with me.

I bought my second detector from Wanda today, an Excal II. When I told her I really didn't want or need their normal bag of goodies they give with new detectors since I got those same items when I bought my Safari, she said she was willing to work with me on that score. I told her the two items I was interested in was a carbon fiber straight shaft and knob guard. She not only worked a deal with me in replacing the normal goodies with those items but also informed me of Minelab's policy of giving a 15% military discount. She then applied an additional $5.00 discount they were offering at this time. Great eh? But she wasn't done. She offered to assemble the detector with the new shaft and knob guard for me right on the spot!!!

All in all, everything I experienced today working with Wanda and Kellyco was worthy of a sincere salute of appreciation.

Thanks Wanda and Kellyco. I couldn't have asked for better treatment!!!

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I am not surprised. In my dealings with Kellyco, they have always been great. Kellyco is a first rate outfit.

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kudos to those vendors willing to go the extra mile- the human factor!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread