A Pic Of Jesus On A Gold Nugget, Coins, Silver, Severe Weather.....................

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
nugget.jpg

What a crazy week! The river level is so high that I can't get to my gold producing gravel bars. So....I dropped over to my buddy's shop to photo some of his gold nuggets. When I got home to view my photos, I could distinctly see a face on that nugget. A pic of Jesus was the first thing that crossed my mind. Weird, eh?

DSCN2307.jpg

Today, my buddy and I went detecting. We hit some parks and older areas and got a nice batch of coins, a couple of silver dimes and a copper chain. We both used out AT PROs.

DSC_0229.jpg

Here's a closeup of the better finds from today.

storm (2).jpg

Tonight, my wife and I went out for some Chinese food. We had a window seat, and observed a storm heading out way. We had our food put in a box, and out the door we went as "Storm Chasers," some thing we have done several times together. We saw a funnel cloud building, but fortunately, it never matured or touched the ground.

Been one heck of a great week!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread