A Play on Words

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
1...A bicycle cannot stand alone because it is two-tired.2'''What's the definition of a will? It's a dead givaway.3...Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.4...A backward poet writes in verse.5...In democracy it's your vote that counts. In fuedalism it's your count that votes.6,,,She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but she broke it off.7...A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.8...If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.9...When she got married, she got a new name and a dress.10..Show me a piano falling down a mine shaft, and I'll show you A flat minor.11..When your clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.12..The man who fell into an upholstry machine is now fully recovered.13..A granade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blown Apart.14..You will feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.15..Local Area Network in Australia: the Lan down under.16..He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key'`7..Every calendar's days are numbered.18..A lot of money is tainted...Taint your's.... and it taint mine.19..He had a photographic memory...which was never developed.20..A hard-boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.21..A plateau is a high form of flattery.22..The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a medium at large.23..Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.24..When you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall.25..When the actress saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.26..Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.27..Bakers trade bread recipes on a Knead to know basis.28..Santa's helpers are subotdinate clauses.29..Acupunture is a jab well done.30,,Marathon runners with bad footwear will suffer the agony of de feet.

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Thank you to the three of you for your replies. And GPURS, that is a good one.

Here is one more....I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than to

be in the drink with the boat on the rocks.

Have a great day

Ray

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Thanks Brother Bob and Ivan. Glad you liked them