Bounty Hunter Landstar
Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I am thankful for the appology and extend the same to you Sir. It did make for an exciting evening though. LOL. No bad blood here. Oh and there is nothing wrong with West Va. I love the state, In fact just got back from harpers ferry not too long ago. Good luck to you.

Golden Silver

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
truckinbutch said:
I regret our vitrolic exchange yesterday that was totally counter to what TNet stands for .
I respect a fellow warrior that goes for the jugular when challenged and hope from here on out that we can maintain a civil relationship and propagate the principles of TNet .
Jim

I was offended too since I am not a Charter member. I am unemployed and money is tight I would like to someday become a charter member. But comments like yours yesterday may cause some one like me to reconsider becoming a charter member.

Mojo

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coinmojo said:
truckinbutch said:
I regret our vitrolic exchange yesterday that was totally counter to what TNet stands for .
I respect a fellow warrior that goes for the jugular when challenged and hope from here on out that we can maintain a civil relationship and propagate the principles of TNet .
Jim

I was offended too since I am not a Charter member. I am unemployed and money is tight I would like to someday become a charter member. But comments like yours yesterday may cause some one like me to reconsider becoming a charter member.

Mojo
sir i been thru it here time n time again leave come back n leave. A very good member i let down paid for my charter. Dis web site even though i got angry is the best on the net. :dontknow:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
golden silver said:
I am thankful for the appology and extend the same to you Sir. It did make for an exciting evening though. LOL. No bad blood here. Oh and there is nothing wrong with West Va. I love the state, In fact just got back from harpers ferry not too long ago. Good luck to you.

Golden Silver
Handshake exchanged :hello2:
Sure did get the blood circulating for a bunch of us . Prob'ly a good thing :dontknow:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did I miss somthing? :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread