tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't expect not seeing any more heavy wet snow falls just yet, but I am coming. Can you here the birds singing and feel the cool humidity in the air? Did you not notice the yard sale signs posted on the streets for this weekend. I will soon be around in full swing.

This message is from the department of spring a division of 4 seasons enterprise
:toothy4:

Attachments

• lilly.jpg
    lilly.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 81

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll keep that in mind here in the sub-division of 2 seasons, winter and late fall. haha!

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA!! gonna be nice TR!...after one of the longest winters in quite some years here. ;)

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA!! gonna be nice TR!...after one of the longest winters in quite some years here. ;)
That's just more time getten warm with Mama, ain't it?:dontknow:

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll keep that in mind here in the sub-division of 2 seasons, winter and late fall. haha!
That daytime sun should warm things up your way this time of year?. I hit the rest stop on Vail pass last week and if I stayed an hour there I'd a had a sunburn, it was intense. Ain't this about the time of year those little snow bunny's head down hill in bikinis?

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ain't this about the time of year those little snow bunny's head down hill in bikinis?

You have to be careful with them, they can create quite a glare..., oops, quite a stare, with crook neck! :laughing7:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That ski bikini thing should be comin up pretty soon over at Copper Mtn., TR, unless I missed it. I've never been, cause I don't look all that good in a bikini, but I've seen some pics and there a few who do. Mostly of the opposite sex.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And for those who have no idea, each year during spring break Copper Mountain has the Eenie Weenie Bikini contest, where contestants ski or board down the mountain in swimsuits. We missed it, as it was on March 16. Here's some of last year's participants. copper_bikini4.jpg

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And an update on this. We are in luck! (Well y'all are anyway) By popular demand they gonna have this back at Copper Mountain on April 12th and 13th, if anybody wants to go. I would go, if I didn't have to work and Maria said I could. 4-8a.jpg

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a bummer RGINN, I'm sure there'd some nice scenery on that day. Oh well, that be the way it goes when you gotta work. I sure ain't got no trust fund comin my way, so I'll be missing it just the same. Don't even want to ask my wife if I could go to an event like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread