A Real Gold Mining Oportunity....

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been professionally mining placer and hard rock gold off and on for over 45 years and have teamed up with a very well known geologist to open 2 different mines. One in Arizona and one in Oregon. The AZ project will be worked from Fall to Spring and the OR project will be worked from Spring to Fall. This will be full time, year round work.

The AZ project is FULLY PERMITTED and ready for production...The OR project is on patented land in the most mine friendly county in the US and is also ready to go to production. Both projects are open pit placer mining.

We will need people with the following skills:

* Welders
* CDL drivers
* Heavy Equipment operators...dump trucks, dozers, excavators, water trucks
* 3 phase electrical experience/pumps/generators as well as some single phase generated experience
* Laborers
* At least 21 years old with no disabilities that would hinder your ability to work hard and long hours at a production mine. Speak, read and write
English
* Wages will be depending on experience.....generally ranging from $15 to $25 per hour with bonuses and incentives

Initially, both projects will be very small scale, for a very, very short period ( 2 to 3 weeks), as we complete our analysis of each property. Once that phase is completed and a production plant set up/built, we will process between 1000 to 1500 yards per day.

Full extensive back ground checks will be made....NO FELONIES... however each situation will be looked at in a case by case basis.
Prefer Non smokers...and no drinkers... Absolutely, alcohol will NOT be allowed on any of our sites period, and certainly no drugs. Each person will be drug and alcohol tested pre employment as well as randomly. Certain doctor prescribed drugs will also disqualify you, but will be looked at in a case by case basis. Each person will eventually become MSHA certified.

These mines will be run completely legal, safe as possible and conform to all applicable local, state and federal laws....both the laws that help us miners and those laws that unfortunately hinder us....this will be a professional environment.

If interested, please send me a PM here on this site. Please include your contact information to do a phone interview. I will call you back. That interview will be followed formal application process. We will need an additional 4 to 5 people from what we have now.

Thanks for your interest,

Professional Miner

Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Professional Miner,

Your words: "I hope and wish you the best in your quest to obtain your own potato patch of gold...

Professional Miner

PS:...never give up...every successful person, not born into the success, has had many failures before becoming successful...History is full of these examples....never give up on the dream...work to make the dream come true...which many times requires us to move out of our comfort zones and live on the edge to make the success real...Its a matter of planning your dream and working your plan...seeing obstacles as opportunities...a necessity to invent another way to accomplish your dream..... but no matter what...never give up!"

- Remind me a great deal of myself as over the years I've spent 50 summers hiking, camping, prospecting in NorCal and giving up was never part of the program. As I never gave up I've been blessed with a little bit of color and many wonderful adventures out in the back country. Being able to continue doing something that is difficult work and as gold is not exactly plentiful "out there" one must simply enjoy being "out there" and I have that enjoyment built into me. I was brought up in Detroit Michigan so the mountains of any state but especially of NorCal are home to me as I just love being out in them.

The best of success to you and your eventual crew. Everyone at your site should keep the Integrity high as that will make the experience all the more worthwhile.................63bkpkr

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, 63bkpkr...

Thanks for your nice comments.

I've been blessed with some really good mining experiences, and have had my butt hand to mat other times... but that's part of mining in my early years.... now days, with proper research, testing and good hard work, I have many more successful days than bad ones.... but the vast experiences in the back country of the great western mountains is priceless.

So far, we have had some really good, rounded experienced prospectors contact us. We'd like to see a couple more experienced people to step forward to increase the worker pool, but if we have to make choices with the pool of folks we have now, that won't be problem either, other than some tough choices as there are some real quality folks have applied. Shortly, we will be closing the opportunity, but will do a waiting list for alternates who could be available if were to have some leave us. We expect the project to start first in Oregon in and around early May.

Professional Miner

Jdub15

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2015
Taylor, mi
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see this thread is about a year and a half old, I would love to see an update. How are things going with these projects? Still running? Still looking for help? I have a cdl and I'm sober. I do like a cold miller on the weekends, but I will sometimes go months without a single drop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread