A really fun hunt with very little payoff!

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a cool hunt the other day, didn't find much, but it was fun. I was on a close relatives estate (house was built in the late 20's but it was a farm from the early 1800's) on Sunday after church. The yard men were there blowing leaves and vacuuming them up. My relative told me to have them follow me around and wherever I wanted to hunt to get them to remove the leaves from that area. So here I go, 3 yard men (on the clock so they were happy) following me around the estate, removing the leaves when I felt like detecting a spot.
King for a Day, hunh? I found a couple of wheats, but had a ball being a bigshot for a couple of hours. "Oh, leaf boy, that looks like an interesting spot there..." They were gettting a kick out of it too, they kept watching to see what I'd find. I told them if I found any gold I'd split it with them... oooooo, Find MAS ORO!

HH,
Ramapirate

Upvote 0

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Personal debris removal technicians. How'd ya score that? Jeez, what I wouldn't give to not have to kick my own leaves outta the way. :) :) :) ;)

Laater...

OP
OP
Ramapirate

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it was kind of an early Christmas present. Trust me, it ain't something that happens to me all the time. These are my favorite relatives, and they are crazy about "the Pirate"

HH,
Ramapirate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread