A-Rod says hes transgendered: will sue MLB & Yankees on grounds of sexual harassment

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
A-Rod says he's transgendered: will sue MLB & Yankees on grounds of sexual harassment

Embattled NY Yankees superstar Alex Rodriguez, facing the threat of a lifetime ban from baseball, and the loss of some $100 million left on his contract, just held an emotional press conference to announce that he was in fact transgendered, and was taking drugs supplied to him by Tony Bosch of Biogenesis, to prepare for a sex change operation after the season.

In a chaotic scene, surrounded by media and fans, A-Rod decided that he had no choice but to come clean and tell all. "I've struggled with my sexuality for some time. For many years, I thought I might be gay. Post game showers with my teammates were becoming more and more difficult. But then, one night, after we'd checked into our hotel room after a long flight , I couldn't sleep, and was watching an episode of "Glee," it suddenly hit me. I'm not gay. I'm transgendered..a woman trapped in a man's body...a switch-hitting catcher. I mean, look at me, I'm beautiful..this face, these hips, this ass...I'm starting to get itty bitty titties..you can just see them under my tee-shirt...and my face is so very smooth. .and the way I sashay around the bases. THIS is in fact who I am."

"But I wasn't brave enough to come out. It's still too hard for professional athletes, in all sports. So I struggled with it. Two years ago, through my cousin, I met Tony Bosch. We became very good friends, and I confided in him. He told me that he could supply me with all the pre-op medications, and arrange for the surgery to be done after the season at a clinic in Brazil."

"That's what all the secrecy was about..why he came to my house, the emails, the phone calls, the cash payments. Bosch told me that he was in fact supplying PEDS to many ballplayers, and I realized that this could be a perfect cover..everyone would think I was juicing, and not that I was taking hormone treatments."

"So now, to avoid the suspension, and the loss of a lot of money, I have to come clean. And if the Yankees and MLB don't stop this..drop all the charges, then I'm going to sue them for sexual harassment. The law's on my side..that's what my attorneys tell me. I have rights. If they don't stop, it could even be a hate crime."

A-Rod was asked what his plans were..would he now in fact go ahead with the surgery?

"Of course, I'm so ready for this. And yes, I plan to come back for spring training and play with the Yankees. I haven't decided if I'm going to be known as Alexis, or Alexa, but I'll have to find something to replace 'A-Rod.' Maybe I'll ask my fans to Tweet me their suggestions."

"There's one more good thing that has come out of my having tell all of this now. I was originally going to ave the surgery in secret, then show up in March at Tampa, and ask the Yankees to install a private bathroom and shower for me. But now, since everyone knows in advance....well...you know know some guy paid $2.6 million for Mark McGwire's 70th home run ball? Well, how much do you think they'll pay for a PAIR of A-Rod's balls?"

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that explains the steroid use, simply maintaince for his new body....had nothing to do with 28 million a year in salary!

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm speechless. A-Rod is going to become a woman ? :BangHead:

Attachments

• 486.gif
    486.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
i'm speechless. A-Rod is going to become a woman ? :BangHead:

No, I'm sure he's not transgender, this was a joke I found. You know how these days everybody has an excuse..... Gotta cover them steroids some way or the other...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread