maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who needs to wind their watches anymore? Who would keep their Havana's in a safe? Talk about useless, this is about as useless as it gets.

OP
OP
kc10bull

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
I don't see it as useless. It's a very outstanding looking safe, it does not look like the generic ugly utilitarian metal safes of today, or the past. I own several watches that require you to wind them by wearing them on your wrist / arm (self winding) motion does the winding. One watch is a Bulova Christmas present from the family, and the other is Enicar that was my Fathers watch. As for Cigars well I don't smoke them or use any tobacco products. But I have friends that do and they all have special cases, humidors they keep their collections in. Some are very expensive and they will only smoke them on special occasions. Some even trade them, and they sell for hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
There is even a jewelry compartment, and as you know many of us in this hobby like to keep our finds lol safe ha ha! It also makes for a great conversation piece. Alas I'm not wealthy, nor have I found a buried treasure hoard so this beautiful safe will not be in my home. It will just have to be one of those old ugly utilitarian safes, with all my wonderful finds. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread