Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT

NewSchool49er

Nov 14, 2010
Central California
Daryl

Interesting geology in B.C.. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I know it's hard to film and prospect at the same time. Looking forward to hearing about what your claim yields for you.

As an aside, I've heard nothing but amazing things about B.C. and Vancouver. I lived in Detroit for 20 years and crossed to Windsor, Ontario all the time. If I wasn't a U.S. citizen, I'd be proud to be Canadian.

Cheers,

NewSchool49er

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Yeah it doesnt get much better for gold prospecting then it does here in British Columbia. It is indeed a challange to film and prospect at the sametime. The footing in there was sleepery jagged rocks. I just wish I had of had my rock hammer when I as filming so I could have tried cracking a few rocks open. Thank you all for watching.

Happy New Year from all us Canadien Prospectors to our Treasurenet brothers and sisters eh!!
Daryl
www.spindlequest.com/treasureleads.html

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
Thanks for sharing that with us. Looks just like here in western washington. Can't hardly see the ground for the brush! Doug.

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
You are very welcome glad you liked it. Its going to awhile before I get back to this site though. As I look over at the mountains the snow is coming down like crazy in the canyon where the Independece rests. Oh well just have to suffer through until spring arrives. Hope all is well with you my fellow prospectors.

crom2000
www.spindlequest.com/mine5.html

Southern Yankee

Greenie
Jul 10, 2010
I really like watching your videos.....I just wish there were more of them.........If you make them....we will watch.... :headbang:

Southern Yankee

Greenie
Jul 10, 2010
Daryl, I love watching your videos. You guys have some awesome areas to visit. Makes me want to come up there for a while.

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
I agree, and thanks for the tour and the video Daryl! I love seeing (and hearing about) mines and any kind of prospecting really.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread