A Sense Of Victory When Turning In Hunted Boxes

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
I dunno why I feel this way, but when I am turning in a box to a dump bank, as I leave, I always feel a sense of exhilaration, as if I have just accomplished something great.

My last box I turned in (about 3 weeks ago...I am currently on a minor break from it) was at a branch I had not turned one in at before. The teller was cool...asked me "So you are hunting for silver?" I laughed and said yes...even though it had been a skunk box.

I guess just reading the occasional stories here where tellers give you peeps a hard time over turning them in, I get a sense of relief that I have turned another box in without any hassle.

;D

Upvote 0

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MalteseFalcon said:
I dunno why I feel this way, but when I am turning in a box to a dump bank, as I leave, I always feel a sense of exhilaration, as if I have just accomplished something great.

I don't know if I feel a sense of exhilaration. I split my weekly coin accumulation between 3-5 banks. I try to keep each deposit around $280 to $320 and never bring them in one of the brinks boxes.

The feeling I have is "the cycle is complete - here we go again" Now that the coins are returned I need to hit up the ATMs for cash (so I can buy more coins that I need to return). It takes a few days to build up $1500 to $1800 when there is a $200 to $300 limit per day per bank. (I have one bank that has a $50 limit, I never even waste my time there) Every bank has different policies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions