p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
A silver George, a Gilded Cat, and a little wheat 10-5 fun with 'Batts and Mayo

Hi all,
I got up to the land of Lowbatts for a fun hunt today. Thanks to Lowbatts for takin' me round his grounds and also to Mayo for joining us.
Long hunt, lots of clad early. I found a pin or something early on. Couldn't tell it was a cat until I sonicated it. Kind of cool, I don't know what it is. Perhaps its a cub scout bob-cat thing? It is gold plated but most has come off.
Later in the day hit some deep wheat and only my second silver quarter on the year, a 1948-S Washington.
Oct 5.jpg

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Re: A silver George, a Gilded Cat, and a little wheat 10-5 fun with 'Batts and Mayo

Hey thanks for stopping by and putting up with the local coil nut!

Next time remember, when there's a large group of pre-K kids take off the camo and "hearing protection" before the black and whites roll up! At least they seemed to have as much fun with as we did, after the tasing and beating....

"NO! We're just COINshooting, don't tase me bro.. AHHH!"

Nice of those little ones to make offerings of stones and nuts to me for the seminar but I'm sure it would have been nicer if they'd just dropped some fresh clad of their own.

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: A silver George, a Gilded Cat, and a little wheat 10-5 fun with 'Batts and Mayo

just turn them upside down for there milk money tim.

OP
OP
p2c

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro

Lowbatts said:
Nice of those little ones to make offerings of stones and nuts to me for the seminar but I'm sure it would have been nicer if they'd just dropped some fresh clad of their own.

It's just that they were a little confused by your squirrel pendant. Had you been wearing the AK handgun pendant instead, I am sure they would have been laying down the $$$ for you.

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice goodies Jon from Lowbatts neck of the woods.
What a nice day to be out detecting.

soupie

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Congrats on the Silver Jon....much luck out there......

Soup

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread