Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The staff of Nokta has received this email and pictures and shared them with you on Treasure Net Forums:

Hello everyone
Just got out detecting with new fors gold on previously well detected area. i detected every square inch of this surface gold deposit with other detectors till there was no more signals.

So when i started to detect this area with fors gold, there was alot of new targets that were deeper. i only had about a half hour of detecting time. but i found these 2 nice pieces of gold and some more lead targets that were never heard before. the fors gold was very impressive. i ran it in boost mode. id masking 10. Sensitivity 80. It is impossible to use general mode here. for it is very mineralized. in boost mode fors gold was very stable. it chirps once in awhile on hemetite hot rocks. but is not a repeatable signal. now that i found out fors gold gets better depth than any vlf detector. im going to have to redetect acres of land to see what other detectors missed.

i will be posting more soon. sorry no video. found out my battery for camcorder is bad. so im going to be getting a new gopro camera for my upcoming forsgold adventures.

To be honest, i dont know if i will ever use my other brand (fisher goldbug pro) detector again. this forsgold is way better and deeper. it even finds tiny pieces of gold with standard 11″ coil. i was very impressed. well take care for now.

2014-08-05 14.12.07.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread