A Sunday Search

Daina Leigh

Greenie
Jul 5, 2009
Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
So after reading so many posts on this website through my dad's account, I decided to make one and post what we found today! My dad, mom and I went to where my grand-aunt once had a store to see what we could find. We weren't out for long because it got hot fast (only about an hour) and found two wheats (1945, 1944) two regular pennies (1990, 2001) what looks like a small brass screw piece, a small piece of metal that looks like it's broken off some sort of equipment, and a metal ring.

IMG_1307ab.jpg

After we left there (mostly to cool off) we went to a park near my house that we've gone to a few times before. We found a penny (2006) and an American flag pen before it started to rain. We were only there about 15 minutes but I believe we may have picked it pretty good over the past few months.

IMG_0709a.JPG

Not bad for a hot lazy Sunday!

~ Daina Leigh

Upvote 0

jrsherman

Oct 15, 2008
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, F75, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Etrac
Welcome to TreasureNet, keep up the good work!!

OP
OP
D

Daina Leigh

Greenie
Jul 5, 2009
Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
My dad is garebel.

The thing that looks like a watch stem I believe is too big. It looks familiar I just can't figure out from what. It's about 1mm from one side to the other and 4/5's of a mm from top to bottom. On the top is written "G-E 323" and under that "3V." I'm not sure what it is but I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks for all the support everyone!

~ Daina Leigh

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congradulations, and welcome to T-Net.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions