A tip for finding clad and jewelry - works for me anyway!

partenr

Jan 12, 2007
Eastern Washington State
Detector(s) used
White's Classic II
If the area you are hunting has grass and a slope, I ALWAYS find stuff at the base of the slope. I'm guessing that people sit at the base of the slope and put purses just behind them on the slope, then the purse tips downhill and spills right at the base. That and people leaning back against the slope and losing from jacket pockets. I suspect this because I usually find more than one item at a time in one "hole" at the bases of slopes. I find the concentration of good hits to be about 5-times as good as the surrounding area.

Upvote 0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Make sure you Go up hill too depending on how tall that Grass Is!!!! Grass is a great Catcher of Gold And his sister Silver!!!!! even a small slope depending on the conditions!!!! HH Chug!!!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does E. WA State have snow?? If so, check the top of the same hills, where they jump ONTO the sleds too. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread