Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A trail of wheat's !!

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful new year !! :headbang: Frozen ground here so I treasure hunt how I can, I was at the gas station and I always check the cent tray at gas stations. :dontknow: I found a wheat... Then I got my change and it had a wheat in it. :thumbsup: I asked If I could see if she had any more. :dontknow: She handed me the entire cent tray. :notworthy: I pulled another wheat and left modern shield cents :thumbsup: from my pocket. Every time I found a wheat. (I hate shield cents, they turn green in two weeks) :laughing9: Then I asked if she had a roll... :icon_scratch:Picked up a roll when I should have bought four. On my way out I spotted a wheat on the floor near the door. :laughing7: Haha, this person left a trail of wheat's. :icon_scratch: When I got home I found one more in the roll and a Canadian cent. I ended up with SIX WHEAT'S and a Canadian cent ! to me its a sign of good things to come this season of treasure hunting! :skullflag:8-):thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

Attachments

• Wheat1601.jpg
    Wheat1601.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Upvote 9

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope it's a sign of bigger and better for your 2016!

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, :hello:

Thanks everyone, I thought it was cool !! :notworthy: