Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bob Heath & his brother in law Jon were fishing one day when Jon pulled out a cigar. Finding he had no matches, he asked Bob for a light.

"Shure, I got a lighter," he replied. Then reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long.

"Jiminy Cricket!" exclaimed Jon, taking the huge Bic lighter in his hands. "Where did yew git dat monster??" "Well," replied Bob, "I got it from my Genie."

"You got a genie in dat tackle box?" Jon asked.

"Yep, I shure got one. It's right here in my tackle box," says Bob.

"Could I see him?"

So Bob opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the genie.

Addressing the genie, Jon says, "Hey dere! I'm a good friend and brother in law of your Master, will yew grant me one wish?"

"Yes, I will," says the genie.

So Jon asks the genie for a million bucks. The genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Jon sitting there, waiting for his million bucks.

Shortly, the sky darkens and is soon filled with the sound of a million ducks ... flying overhead.

Over the roar of the million ducks Jon yells at Bob. "Jumpin' Jimminy Crickets! I axed for a million bucks, not a million ducks!"

Bob answers, "Yup, I forgot to tell yew dat genie is hard of hearing. Do yew really tink I axed for a 10-inch Bic?"

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I don,t know about being true... You said they were fishin, but no mention of fish!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread