A TURN AROUND for the Better

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been having some serious BAD LUCK on my dime searches lately, from having a family of skunks infest my hobby, to only averaging less than 1/box. However, just this Friday went around doing my dumps & pickups for searching, got 5 boxes to search Friday night. Results started out slow, as : 1, 1, 2, then all of a sudden the last two boxes come in with 5 & 6. What a difference.
Saturday, did my dumps, and pickup of 3 boxes plus a full box of halves, I wonder if my stroke of luck will continue. I'll let you all know.

Upvote 0
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats! Good Luck in 2019 :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Results of the three Saturday boxes: 2,2,2, and the half box was a total SKUNK.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up another dime bag from one of the two branches that sells to me. Crossing my fingers on this one, last bag from this branch only gave up one Rosie. I'll let you know results.

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Picked up another dime bag from one of the two branches that sells to me. Crossing my fingers on this one, last bag from this branch only gave up one Rosie. I'll let you know results.

Dozer - I thought you had given up on dimes and gone over to the dark side to CRH for halves! :tongue3:

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, I was leaning towards halves, but my problem here is the dumping. A lot of the banks don't want them, some restrict putting them into coin counters, and banks really don't have use for them. So I'm sticking to dimes as my stack source. I wouldn't think of the halves as the DARK side of CRH, as a matter of fact I envy the guys that do halves and tip my hat to them.

Result of the dime bag was 6-Rosies, I'm happy with that number, better than the 1 like last time from that branch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread