Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The wife and I pulled into this Hardware store parking lot. I stopped beside this very big black Dodge truck, the usual jacked up high with the huge tires. I sat in my Tacoma and waited as the wife ran inside to get some of those little orange flags for marking places. As I waited, I saw this extremely short person come, we always called them midgets. I laughed to myself as I thought that it would be funny if the truck was his. Well, it was. I couldn't see the driver's side to see how he got up into it but he did. I could barely see that he was sitting pretty high in the seat so I knew that he had to be sitting on something. This meant that his feet were above the top of the seat that a normal person would be sitting on. I really wanted to see what kind of a setup he had to be able to push the gas and the brakes but he was already taking off. I knew of a guy like him thirty five years ago that drove an eighteen wheeler for a year or so before he totalled it. Just surprised me to see this guy getting into this big dodge. Heck I have a hard time getting into my Tacoma LOL. My son and I watched 5 little sharp dressed women get out of a big monster truck at a resturant one time, They had several steps to use but it was a total surprise to us too.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can see anything in Arkansas

flinthunter

Jan 3, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know the saying, guys who drive big trucks are compensating for being short in stature or somewhere else.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my buddies in High School was a dwarf (He'd get all kinds of pissed if you called him a midget!) His Mustang had custom pedals drivers seat And extended shift knob. Was hysterical watching people as we got out of the car. My head would go up & his would drop. Could just imagine people thinking he'd passed out or tripped.

On a trip for the water polo team. We went to get a burger in a black neighborhood. A big tall black guy across the street starts up with the remarks etc. My buddy flips him off and calls him something not politically correct. My buddy when confronted swung straight, which was in the big guys jewels sending him to the ground. As we're running back to the pool, I asked him what the hack was he thinking!?!?! He replies, "I had it covered! If he did anything his friends saw him pick on the dwarf. If I put him on the ground gasping he's a woose that got whupped by a dwarf.............." Great guy to hang out with! Oh! he got suspended from high school for (in the micro mini skirt days) turning sideways and walking between a girls legs, looking up and blowing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread