diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to an estate sale yesterday. Spent $50 but $25 of it was on a large standing jewelry cabinet. Photo shows a variety of different items. From Tiffany favrile salt cellars to a cast iron lobster marked Blackbeard's Pub. The blue swung vase is from Northwood, pattern is called Jewels and Drapery. One of my favorite pieces is the WW2 BPofE employee badge. There's a nice Webster sterling coaster set that sells for a premium. The other coasters are Frank M. Whiting, as are the Art Deco salt and pepper shakers. Then the little N Napoleon limoge things, I'm not quite sure what they are. Maybe salt cellars?, too small and not deep enough for finger bowls. There's some other trinkets as well. Anyways thanks for looking. Comments appreciated.

IMG_2784 (1280x862).jpg IMG_2788 (791x1280).jpg IMG_2794 (829x1280).jpg IMG_2791 (1280x926).jpg IMG_2790 (1280x868).jpg IMG_2787 (1280x864).jpg

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you cleaned up! The T&C Salts will more than cover your investment/ Love the old spiral Cig lighter! and the Lobster

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great haul! Everything is cool. But I have to say, I love the Blackbeard’s Pub lobster. Argh!! ☠️

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! I like the lobster? What is the black sphere thing? The Sizzla token is classy!

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you cleaned up! The T&C Salts will more than cover your investment/ Love the old spiral Cig lighter! and the Lobster
The lighter is a Ronson "Eve". I think the salts should get around $100 each.

What a great haul! Everything is cool. But I have to say, I love the Blackbeard’s Pub lobster. Argh!! ☠️
The lobster, turns out, is a boot jack. The last 2 sold for $55 and $84, the higher priced one having better and brighter paint.

Nice finds! I like the lobster? What is the black sphere thing? The Sizzla token is classy!
The sizzle token is the reverse of the Elmer Wheeler token. Not much value but I like tokens of all kinds. The black sphere thing is unusual. It's probably from India or something. It's made of what appears to be horn of some type, with brass accents. I don't know if the brass pieces are part of it's construction or just decorative type "buttons".

IMG_2791 (1280x1205).jpg

BTW- This came from one of my favorite estate sale people. He's a real estate agent that only holds sales in his neighborhood, 3-4 times a year. Cookie cutter houses, in a zero lot line retirement community. He doesn't give two hoots about any of it. He just wants it gone.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread