A War nickel, a Buffalo, and a Twenty

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
I stopped at a BOA drivethrough on the way home but the VT wasn't there so I was only able to get 40 in nickels, 50 in dimes, and a box of pennies. Nothing in the dimes but I found a 1944P and a 1936 Buffalo in the nickels. As we were leaving the bank I looked down on the ground and saw a bill laying in the grass, jumped out and saw it was a twenty dollar bill. Looked but, didn't see any more money laying around outside of the bank.

I just openned the pennies and they are 2012's but not solid rolls, there are 1 to 3 dark older ones mixed in each roll. I think I'll pass.

Upvote 0

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
minkybodl said:
I stopped at a BOA drivethrough on the way home but the VT wasn't there so I was only able to get 40 in nickels, 50 in dimes, and a box of pennies. Nothing in the dimes but I found a 1944P and a 1936 Buffalo in the nickels. As we were leaving the bank I looked down on the ground and saw a bill laying in the grass, jumped out and saw it was a twenty dollar bill. Looked but, didn't see any more money laying around outside of the bank.

I just openned the pennies and they are 2012's but not solid rolls, there are 1 to 3 dark older ones mixed in each roll. I think I'll pass.

Next time you see money on the ground, walk down wind, you will usually find it against a chain link fence as well. I used to walk the fences at school every day it was windy, made tons of comic book money that way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread