A War nickel, a Buffalo, and a Twenty

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
I stopped at a BOA drivethrough on the way home but the VT wasn't there so I was only able to get 40 in nickels, 50 in dimes, and a box of pennies. Nothing in the dimes but I found a 1944P and a 1936 Buffalo in the nickels. As we were leaving the bank I looked down on the ground and saw a bill laying in the grass, jumped out and saw it was a twenty dollar bill. Looked but, didn't see any more money laying around outside of the bank.

I just openned the pennies and they are 2012's but not solid rolls, there are 1 to 3 dark older ones mixed in each roll. I think I'll pass.

Upvote 0

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
minkybodl said:
I stopped at a BOA drivethrough on the way home but the VT wasn't there so I was only able to get 40 in nickels, 50 in dimes, and a box of pennies. Nothing in the dimes but I found a 1944P and a 1936 Buffalo in the nickels. As we were leaving the bank I looked down on the ground and saw a bill laying in the grass, jumped out and saw it was a twenty dollar bill. Looked but, didn't see any more money laying around outside of the bank.

I just openned the pennies and they are 2012's but not solid rolls, there are 1 to 3 dark older ones mixed in each roll. I think I'll pass.

Next time you see money on the ground, walk down wind, you will usually find it against a chain link fence as well. I used to walk the fences at school every day it was windy, made tons of comic book money that way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions