A week full of silver...

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up everyone.. Hurricane Sandy killed my orders last week and also cut my dime orders in half this week, but I should be back to full steam with dimes by the next order.. Either way, I was finally able to get some hunting done and had an amazing week.. I managed to find 22 keepers out of my 8 dime boxes so I am more than happy with that. The big news for this week was halves. Out of my four boxes I finally hit a big box that gave me exactly fifty 40% :thumbsup: It was nice to get the results that I rarely see anymore with halves.. Overall It was one of the better weeks I have had in a long time.. Just signed a new loan on a car so, When I sell the one I currently have I am gonna try to bump up my halves orders again and see if they are still plagued with the skunks that l remember. Regardless, Here is the break down and I hope everyone's boxes are full of Ag.. Happy Hunting....

Here is the Breakdown

Halves:
1x66
15x67
26x68
8x69

Dimes:
Canadians-
A 50% 1968 and an 80% 1942

Rosies-
3x64 / 2x64D
1x63 / 1x63D
1x62 / 2x62D
2x61
1x60
1x58 / 1x58D
1x56
1x53
1x49
2x46

Attachments

• HalvesScore.jpg
    HalvesScore.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 116
  • HalvesScore2.jpg
    HalvesScore2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice week dude, if every week was like that, we could just work part-time, haha.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea.. I was just thinking that I made more money today than in the last 2 days of work.. Too bad it isn't normal, especially around here.. The moment you get a good box, it just make you wanna bump up your order.. :laughing11:

bobcat

Aug 18, 2012
nebraska
Detector(s) used
whites - eagle 2 sl, eagle spectrum, xlt, dfx, V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds! looks like a prosperous situation to me.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thnaks guys.. Hopefully next week will give me some halves too.. I really wanna step up my orders..

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Great week there CC! Awsome on the dimes and no ender half box, that is the most I've seen come out of a no ender box. Great job! HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maverick said:
Great week there CC! Awsome on the dimes and no ender half box, that is the most I've seen come out of a no ender box. Great job! HH, Maverick.

Thanks Maverick.. Yea I always check both sides of the box before I start searching and oddly enough there was nothing.. But the first roll I popped open had 3 inside.. That's the moment I knew it was gonna be a good box.. I was hoping for a Ben or walker, but you will certainly not hear me complaining about this box..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions