A week of hunting Happy Trails and One Room Schools,(Barber,Rosys,Mercs,IHs)

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A week of hunting Happy Trails and One Room Schools,(Barber,Rosy's,Merc's,IHs)

I finally got pictures of last weeks finds. Gary got out and hunted a few days more than I did, as I have a part time job. To say Gary had a Great week would be an understatement.

Gary's finds were as follows, Mercury dimes 1927 & 1945, Rosy's 1946, '53,'56, & 1961, Barber dime 1899, V-nickels 1906 & 19??, Indian Heads 1866 I think & 1887, 1944 Washington Quarter and a 1930 Canadian Quarter, a 1950 Franklin Half Dollar and 11 Wheat penny's. He also found a Gaford Radiator pin, a broken bracelet, a small heart pin and a Slegh bell.

I found two Mercury dimes 1935 & 1942, two Rosy's 1957 & 1964, one Indian head penny 1864 and 20 Wheat pennies. I also found a MileRun Pin.

Attachments

• Gary\'s finds.jpg
    Gary\'s finds.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 624
  • Denny\'s finds.jpg
    Denny\'s finds.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 625
Upvote 0
Re: A week of hunting Happy Trails and One Room Schools,(Barber,Rosy's,Merc's,IH

Shazam!

Now that's a great day!

Congrats!

Re: A week of hunting Happy Trails and One Room Schools,(Barber,Rosy's,Merc's,IHs)

Havent seen you here too much lately, maybe i havent been paying attention !! like seeing what you find !!

by the way i really like that franklin ..... havent got one of those yet

way 2 cool !! ;D

mark

Re: A week of hunting Happy Trails and One Room Schools,(Barber,Rosy's,Merc's,IHs)

CONGRATS!!!! What a grea haul!! I hope the rest of your hunts are AT LEAST this good!!! ;)

ivy_walls said:
Havent seen you here too much lately, maybe i havent been paying attention !! like seeing what you find !!

by the way i really like that franklin ..... havent got one of those yet

way 2 cool !! ;D

mark

Yes, I've been kinda busy. You'd think being retired a guy would have all the time in the world. Not so!

Hope to get in the water soon here in Ohio.

By the way I don't have a Franklin yet this year either.

HH, Ringfinder

P.S. See your using a ACE 250, that's what Gary and I both use. Great Detector!

YOU DID GOOD OUT THERE!!!
GREAT FINDS!!!

55TXBANDIT​

Re: A week of hunting Happy Trails and One Room Schools,(Barber,Rosy's,Merc's,IH

Now you are making Ohio proud. ;D ;D

Love that Canadian Silver Quarter. Very nice. Those older IH's are great too. Must have come from the schoolhouse.

Bob

That's a lot of silver!! Congratulations to both of you. All those old coins are making me sniffle. I want to find some!!!

Wow lots of goods! 8) Sounds like your prime spots aren't ready to quit yet. I haven't found a franklin ever. Hope it continues, HH!

Good going, nice silver!! HH

Nice variety! I love the look and sound of a handful of different old coins.

Good Lord Ringfinder! Sweet digs 8)

Nice haul... ;D ;D

Thanks for the post... Love to see that much silver in one place...

WOW! Very nice finds, congrats.

-CC

holy smokes good finds

Cool!

Very Nice! That's quite a diverse collection of finds for one hunting period :o! Tons of fun! Thanks!

Wow ringfinder, Now thats a haul. Congrats to both of you...Lance

Yep that would be about two years of hunting for me. ::) ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'(
Burdie

ringfinder said:
...one Indian head penny 1864...

I probably should assume that you checked it already but did you check that IH for an L on the ribbon?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back