Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to work monday after being off work for 4 weeks recovering from my surgery, had permission for several fields. I hunted EVERY nite, monday thru friday. By the time I get off, I only got 2 hours till dark, so this represents five 2 hour field hunts. Not very impressive to say the least.

monday, wheats and some clad
tuesday, toasted 1883 indian and beat up 1864-L indian, star token
wed. NOTHING but trash
thurs- 1911 wheat and skeleton key
friday- more wheats, and nice 1892 indian

I was happy to get the 64-L because I needed it for my dug set, only need 9 more to complete a dug set of indians, not bad for detecting for 4 yrs. You can see the "L" easy when your looking thru a 10x loupe, hard to see in the pic, I put a yellow arrow pointing to it.

The star token I am giving to land owner, I think the name on it is from his family, will mean more to him than me.

So there you have it, lot of hunts with not much to show.....I can't remember the last silver I dug!

DSC01954.jpg

DSC01955.jpg

DSC01956.jpg

DSC01957.jpg

1864L.jpg

Upvote 0

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010
I'd say you did well. I haven't been able to get out on a hunt in a while, and would just enjoy going. I live on a military installation that has deemed it unsafe to detect on post due to the amount of unexploded ordinance. So, again, I'd say you've done well. :icon_thumleft:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go on the IH's & that Science and Industry token. We used to go there on our school field trips back in the late 60's. Great place for kids. :thumbsup:
Congrats,
MM

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
YEAH! That is way cool man! Indians are getting harder and harder to dig here in our area.

Nooberz

Nov 16, 2010
Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You still had some great finds. The 1864L still eludes me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread