Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A week's worth of firsts... tbc

Well, this week has been a week of firsts:

Monday: First time hunting an area where NO PULL TABS were found! (it was part of an old cow pasture, and I didn't find anything, barely even any garbage). Also found my first :key: at a different location and my first pin, a MUG America pin, in an old playground.

MUG pin.jpg

Tuesday: Got my first silver! And to think, it was about 100 yards from my front door, under about 2 inches of fresh-dug soil from a new footbridge next to a little-used field in a corner of my apartment complex. 1954-D Roosevelt :hello2: Came real close to my first wheatie too, 1959 linc, in the same hole as the dime :|

dime.jpg silver dime.jpg

Wednesday: Went back to the field where I got the silver dime. Nothing special; $0.73 in clad. Only covered about half of it though.

Thursday: $1.18 in clad at a hometown athletic field. Nothing crazy. Found a $5 bill at the pool that night :)

Friday: Skipped MDing for the day to spend with the wife and younger brother.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
cti4sw said:
Well, this week has been a week of firsts:

Monday: First time hunting an area where NO PULL TABS were found! (it was part of an old cow pasture, and I didn't find anything, barely even any garbage). Also found my first :key: at a different location and my first pin, a MUG America pin, in an old playground.

Tuesday: Got my first silver! And to think, it was about 100 yards from my front door, under about 2 inches of fresh-dug soil from a new footbridge next to a little-used field in a corner of my apartment complex. 1954-D Roosevelt :hello2: Will post a pic later, if you really want to see it. Came real close to my first wheatie too, 1959 linc, in the same hole as the dime :|

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

So what happened here. Did you fall asleep before you finished this thread. Or is this a running thread.
So it looks like you found a pin, a penny, and a dime.

Last edited:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
milk86 said:
TICM-------tbc=To be continued today it is wednesday ya know

Oh it is a running post then. Man I am on pins and needles to not see what comes up today and the rest of the week.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh it is a running post then. Man I am on pins and needles to not see what comes up today and the rest of the week.
Looks like an option to request to view pics . :icon_scratch: I may want to see a picture of the dime but I need some time to make sure because I am at work and may not be able to look at them until sometime Thursday afternoon .. I will try to imagine what it looks like for now .. Thanks and Good Luck Wed thru Friday . :hello:

OP
OP
cti4sw

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lol tcim should I have the same sarcastic cynicism when I read your posts? It IS a running post, duh... :)

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
cti4sw said:
Lol tcim should I have the same sarcastic cynicism when I read your posts? It IS a running post, duh... :)

Sure if you can. I'm thinking maybe you might be to thin skinned to take it though. I guess I should have know it was a running post. I mean you made it so clear. Leaving out any pictures was a fun idea too.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
So what happened here. Did you fall asleep before you finished this thread. Or is this a running thread.
So it looks like you found a pin, a penny, and a dime.

Pure entertainment,some people don't like that humor! I chuckle !!!!!!!!!!!!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Cti we,re like family huh? Catch some of us at the right time and its like dragging the cat home backwards. I like the crotal bell?the most,but they all count. Some finds goin on! Congrats on the silver. Firsts are fun.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
How is it that this hobby attracts such serious and thin skinned people. LMAO

OP
OP
cti4sw

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sure if you can. I'm thinking maybe you might be to thin skinned to take it though. I guess I should have know it was a running post. I mean you made it so clear. Leaving out any pictures was a fun idea too.

lol believe me I can handle it, I just wanted to clear the air. I apologize on behalf of the rest of us inferior hunters that can't or don't hunt the local history museum's dumpster garden to get the quality of finds that you seem to come across... come to think of it, I don't think I've read a thread by you describing any of your finds. Anyhow, if you've trolled enough of my threads you'd already know that posting pics from my phone causes the app to crash, but that little detail might not have made it through your visual interest filter.

tcim said:

Oh, btw, you chose to read and then reply. Feel free to not, next time :)

That thick enough for you? :notworthy: :)

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to find a place with no pull tabs here, but I'm pretty sure there's an actual layer of them in the ground about an inch think.

yeah they hold the earths crust together. id literally like to hang w/marty mcfly and borrow his delorean, go back to the exact moment when some MORON invented those freakin things and flat out spartan kick him in the stomach......

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
cti4sw said:
lol believe me I can handle it, I just wanted to clear the air. I apologize on behalf of the rest of us inferior hunters that can't or don't hunt the local history museum's dumpster garden to get the quality of finds that you seem to come across... come to think of it, I don't think I've read a thread by you describing any of your finds. Anyhow, if you've trolled enough of my threads you'd already know that posting pics from my phone causes the app to crash, but that little detail might not have made it through your visual interest filter.

Oh, btw, you chose to read and then reply. Feel free to not, next time :)

That thick enough for you? :notworthy: :)

Your very angry aren't you.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gunntekk1

Mar 19, 2005
Newport PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200 and ACE 250, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm is right to the point and speakes his mind, you've seen most of his posts so don't get crazy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread