A Weird Redheaded Irish Girl HAIR CHOPPED OFF PIC ADDED 4-17-07

Re: Some Redheaded Irish Girl UPDATED MORE PICS ADDED

COUNTRY GIRL said:
Great pictures, look forward to reading your posts. You may be Irish but too sweet to have the Irish temper that goes with it.

Well thats not entirely true ;) i do have it some times!! Its in the blood ya know ? LOL
My Moms a redhead Irish and she get pi$$ed much more easily than i do. ;D A Scarlett O'Hara type with red hair !

Always wanted to be a red head. Irish.........Bad enough being French & Indian. LOL

Reddielocks said:
A Scarlett O'Hara type with red hair !

Let's not forget Maureen O'Hara, she's just a down right beautiful Irish woman............ ;) ;D

GL & HH,

DugHoles

I get a lot of flack some times for being Irish.Stuff like all Irish people are drunks & mean and fight all the time the typical stereotypes and silly stuff like that ! :P i am here to break them MYTHS ! LOL

Hey Red,

My wife is a RH of British Isles descent. There are times it seems like she has something of the Druid lineage in her blood..............

Almost scary at times

Diggem'

diggemall said:
Hey Red,

My wife is a RH of British Isles descent. There are times it seems like she has something of the Druid lineage in her blood..............

Almost scary at times

Diggem'

LOL ! don't worry ! Is it her obsession of the woodlands thats kind of scary ? or other druid culture ? ;D

Being Irish i have a obsession with nature and the land myself. ;D

Premonitions, answering questions before they're spoken, things like that.

We're both lovers of the great outdoors - the wilder and more remote the better

Diggem'

diggemall said:
Premonitions, answering questions before they're spoken, things like that.

We're both lovers of the great outdoors - the wilder and more remote the better

Diggem'

My grandma had premonitions a lot too .She would dream things that would come true later.I have had a few of them but not like her.

I live for nature ! I love to explore the great outdoors summer, winter, spring or fall !

COUNTRY GIRL said:
Always wanted to be a red head. Irish.........Bad enough being French & Indian. LOL

Hey country girl French & Indian ain't so bad in fact the Indian part is very cool ! I know quite a few Cherokee Indians up in Cherokee county here in North Carolina . My hubby is half Cherokee.They are proud people like us Irish lot ! ;D

Another all season girl? Cooooool, just get me out side playing in the dirt, water, snow or rocks, and life is perfect.
Husband says we live in perfect....................I agree. It's all in your attitude and your willingness to be happy.

Be happy!!

COUNTRY GIRL said:
Another all season girl? Cooooool, just get me out side playing in the dirt, water, snow or rocks, and life is perfect.
Husband says we live in perfect....................I agree. It's all in your attitude and your willingness to be happy.

Be happy!!

All seasons is correct ! ;D ;D

Boltz said:
So nice to meet you Reddielocks!! Nice photo's.

Nice to meet you too Boltz .When are you going to grace us with your mug shot ? LOL ;D

Hey guys i have been thinking about a hair cut for some time now.These long locks are getting harder to wash condition & dry.I want to cut it to a little below shoulder length .The rest i am giving to locks of love (around 7 or 8 inches more when the curl is pulled straight).I am going to do it within the next few weeks so it will be much easier to manage.

Hey Reddie,

Now that would be an awful shame..... can you not keep the hair but just thin it down?

God bless
Peter

Spitfire Reddie said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:

Hey country girl French & Indian ain't so bad in fact the Indian part is very cool ! I know quite a few Cherokee Indians up in Cherokee county here in North Carolina . My hubby is half Cherokee.They are proud people like us Irish lot ! ;D

Crackin up BAD...I am french, Indian, AND IRISH! :o ;D
But I don't like whiskey and I never fight( I had my fingers crossed when I typed that)
Actually I am a very nice guy..UNTIL YA MAKE ME MAD >:( ;)

~Nash~

pgill said:
Hey Reddie,

Now that would be an awful shame..... can you not keep the hair but just thin it down?

God bless
Peter
But its for a good cause pgill ! Its for kids who have cancer & need human hair wigs to wear.

Nashoba said:
Actually I am a very nice guy..UNTIL YA MAKE ME MAD >:( ;)

~Nash~
I don't wanna make you mad Nash ! :o You would kill little ole me ! :o :o ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back