A Welcome Back Home Haul

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hello again,

For those of you around long enough remember good ole Golden Silver; I am back home after being deployed off of Iraq for 7 months. Well, one of the first things that I did when I came back was go to my hometown bank and order some half dollars. They put in my order and today I picked up my two boxes. Aside from the two boxes they had $200 loose rolls. I opted to buy them of course. The two boxes were skunks (all 1998 uncirculated). $100 of the $200 were all 40% silvers. The funny thing is that every roll had no S (as in no silver) written on them. Very interesting. It was indeed a good welcome home score. It is good to be back. Enjoy the pics.

Golden Silver

Attachments

• coin2.jpg
    coin2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,068
  • coin1.jpg
    coin1.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 1,047
Upvote 0

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Golden Silver! It has certainly been a while. Glad to see you safe and back home. The silver was just an added bonus. :icon_sunny:

Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

apush :read2:

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Wow you have all certainly given me a heros welcome. I am humbled. It is people like you all that make my job worth it! You all are the 99% and I don't care what the media says. The roots of America are still stong in its people. You all are the life blood of the American Dream and Patriotism not these stooges in Washington. Sorry you all made my pride swell with your welcome Home. I hope to offer some good finds to the forum in the coming Year. It is nice to see some of the old cats still on here. Enamel, Darth Walker, Apush good to hear from you. I know there are a few old timers I have not mentioned. I appologize. Anyone here from Rich Hartford? Just curious.

Golden Silver

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent you a PM

coincrawlin

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one sweet picture! Welcome back and glad you made it safe. I miss hunting in the Hampton Roads neck of the woods, my finds were much better there even though I had to pile through boxes of 1996's and 1998's. Can't wait to see what else you dig up.

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Thanks Omegaman. Good to see you are still around searching for treasure.

Golden Silver

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back and what a nice score!

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Golden!

Glad u could make it back for the holidays.
Nice score!!
This is some good karma comin yer way.

Thanks for yer service, pal.

HH
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread